737-500 instead of -800?

• The Airbus 350 is incredible and beautiful .. But it would not be as innovative as the 787 .. Since the cockpit of the airbus 350 is very similar or better said identical to that of the airbus 380 .. On the other hand, the 787 dreamliner is very different, it would be a plane that would make aerofly take off to the clouds .. After that no simulator will be equal to or better than aerofly2020 .. That is why I advise the ipacs team to design this wonderful plane

• I think we don't need new planes now, we need to modify the old ones first)

Personally for me if it's important:

1)Ability to install liveries for Android and ios.

2)Weather

3) A large map of Europe

4)Dynamic light

And much more. We don't need planes now))

Sergio, Kyrgyzstan

Boeing 737CL<3

• Weather, Ability to install liveries, and dynamic light, are all things that’d be great to add! The map of Europe though, I don’t think so. Why? Aerofly is already 8GB with both addons. 8GB!! Any more would increase that by quite a lot, and it wouldn’t be nice.

I would personally LOVE, and I mean, LOVE to see the 767 in the game, or a 757. Mostly the 767 or 757 Freighters, as we haven’t got a cargo plane yet. It would also be nice to see a Avto RJ100, or a TBM900

• Погода, возможность устанавливать ливреи и динамический свет - все это было бы здорово добавить! Карта Европы, хотя, я так не думаю. Зачем? Aerofly уже 8GB с обоими аддонами. 8GB !! Больше бы это увеличило бы довольно много, и это не было бы хорошо.

Лично я ЛЮБЛЮ, и я имею в виду, ЛЮБЛЮ видеть 767 в игре, или 757. В основном 767 или 757 фрахтовщиков, так как у нас еще нет грузового самолета. Также было бы неплохо увидеть Авто RJ100 или TBM900

Да, я понимаю это. Есть способы реализовать это, как в X-Plane M или сделать платные регионы)) Я бы хотел вылететь 737-500 домой)

Sergio, Kyrgyzstan

Boeing 737CL<3

• We are developers, if they are not going to add in the immediate future the boeing 737-800 ... They could add improvements to the boeing 737-500 add more systems .. Better sounds .. Power off the engines etc more liveries

I honestly don’t really want to see the 737-800 at the moment, it’s quite similar to the -500 (excluding the cockpit) and it’s nothing unique. I’d like to see a 767 or 757, or RJ100, planes I don’t usually see in mobile simulators

• I honestly don’t really want to see the 737-800 at the moment, it’s quite similar to the -500 (excluding the cockpit) and it’s nothing unique. I’d like to see a 767 or 757, or RJ100, planes I don’t usually see in mobile simulators

You're right .. The boeing 737-500 is amazing fantastic .. It has potential .. If they add more systems this aircraft will no fan simulator has this plane ... I love the boeing 757 would be a dream to fly that plane in aerofly2020. .. also the Md11 would be a dream ... those planes are the best in the history of aviation