Options to reduce (Remove) the shadow on airplane textures.

• The shadows that you see are a true reflection of the aircraft on itself in relation to the sun position. This function is build into the overall shadow and reflection code and is not able to be removed. You can however reduce your shadow setting to the lowest if you are having performance issues set on the higher settings.

We do not intend on reworking the shadow code at this time.

Thanks for the engagement, but will reducing the qualities of the shadows cause any improvement in this? for example it would improve if it were in accordance with the photo below?

• Thanks for the engagement, but will reducing the qualities of the shadows cause any improvement in this? for example it would improve if it were in accordance with the photo below?

[attach='26298','none','true'][/attach

The Aerofly FS2 shares about 90% of the code with cell phones, so I believe that in the same way that there is no way to separate the shadows in AFS2, there is no way in the mobile, what I mean is that the mobile has a good shadow quality median compared to PCS for obvious reasons, so the iOS screen capture shows a more worked shadow compared to Android and presents more details but not as on the PC, so (maybe) it is possible to adjust the PC's shadow so that stay like this in photo capture, that way I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.!

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .

• The Aerofly FS2 shares about 90% of the code with cell phones, so I believe that in the same way that there is no way to separate the shadows in AFS2, there is no way in the mobile, what I mean is that the mobile has a good shadow quality median compared to PCS for obvious reasons, so the iOS screen capture shows a more worked shadow compared to Android and presents more details but not as on the PC, so (maybe) it is possible to adjust the PC's shadow so that stay like this in photo capture, that way I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.!

does it really help?

• It's really ugly these shadows in some angles look like ants there should be a way to fix this Fsx, prepar doesn't have that there is an improvement in this photo that is not lacking, I hope that they improve this or give us an option I prefer to wait a long update than to wait two long.

• The response to the original post has already been answered, there is no need to keep posting the same things over and over.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff