A380 in desktop version (STEAM, MAC, WIN) eventually?

• Folks,

since the last post regarding this matter got closed a couple of months ago, I dare to raise that subject again today, because it becomes even more newsworthy in these times.

How comes?

Yesterday, after months, I used FS2 on my iPad pro again, and when it came to choose the plane, I selected the A380.

It was amazing! it took me an hour to explore this incredible machine again and I enjoyed every different view perspective of it. I also believe, long range flying becomes more and more attractive, as the community creates more and more scenery and airports every week.

But that‘s, what‘s really important and what triggers me to remind us and IPACS on an important „open item“:

• More and more airlines „mothball“ their A380 and it is very unclear, if they will ever be used again.
    • Some A380‘s are already phased out and some even will be scraped.
    • Some say, that’s already the end of an era for this sort of aircraft, even though its maiden flight was just in April 2005!

Wouldn‘t it be nice, to get the chance to fly this plane on a real screen, with a real airbus joystick and everything?

...in a way, so the respective enthusiasts get a chance to explore this icon, even though it truly is not the most beautiful 4-engine aircraft of the world;)

...but the shape of the wing always excites me!

I admit, I have no clue, how much work it is, to convert the iPAD version into the desktop version, but I believe, its about time, don‘t you think?

I am looking forward to your comments

Cheers

• It was always a troublesome model in Aerofly, initially it had peculiar full rudder throws with minor banks, later the rudder, yaw damper and brutal adverse yaw/crazy yaw damper made manual-rudder handling funny in its middle age.

It started off as one of the few mobile planes with a working ADF but like the 747 and the 777 the ADF is now absent. With the non functional CDU (Airbus equivalent) in addition, it is far from mature in mobile.

• It was always a troublesome model in Aerofly, initially it had peculiar full rudder throws with minor banks, later the rudder, yaw damper and brutal adverse yaw/crazy yaw damper made manual-rudder handling funny in its middle age.

It started off as one of the few mobile planes with a working ADF but like the 747 and the 777 the ADF is now absent. With the non functional CDU (Airbus equivalent) in addition, it is far from mature in mobile.

well, at least from my point of view,

... as I do not want or need to get type rated using this Sim anyway;).

....I do want it on my large screen, regardless:)