Pacific Northwest and Arizona for mobile

• I noticed in the last update to the aerofly fs2020 beta version that the map was expanded all the way from the Pacific Northwest in the north to Arizona in the south so does aerofly have plans to fill these regions with airports and scenery?

• I’m expecting they will. When 2020 came out they put up a post telling us that OR and WA are being worked on for the next game. I’m not sure about Arizona though, New York and Florida aren’t modelled but Arizona is, so I’m kinda hoping they give us AZ as well, since some of 2020’s scenery (monument valley and Grand Canyon) stretch into Arizona and these got modelled with 2020, so I’m hoping we get the rest of the state pretty soon

• I’m expecting they will. When 2020 came out they put up a post telling us that OR and WA are being worked on for the next game. I’m not sure about Arizona though, New York and Florida aren’t modelled but Arizona is, so I’m kinda hoping they give us AZ as well, since some of 2020’s scenery (monument valley and Grand Canyon) stretch into Arizona and these got modelled with 2020, so I’m hoping we get the rest of the state pretty soon

Hope so too🤞