External Smartphone Controller for AFS2 (Virtual Yoke)

• I don't have joystick and for this I face a lot of difficulty while flying an aircraft. Also its troublesome to fly with mouse.

Sir is there any such external(virtual) controller for AFS2? I mean can we control the aircrafts in Aerofly PC using our Smartphone? Is there any such apk with which we can do so. Control the aircrafts with a virtual yoke in our smartphones?

It would be a huge help if the Developer can figure something out.

I have found an Apk which allows to control our PC using phone. The Apk is "PC-Remote"

https://www.monect.com/

Inside it you can control games like "Ace-Combat" to "GTA-5" by creating custom control layouts. Sir can you check that and if you find it appropriate can you create a control layout for AFS2 by which we can control the planes in our PC from Phone though not having Joystick.

Best Regards

Pratik

Best Regards,

Pratik

• Sir I think that it can be implemented as in the Apk "P-C Remote" there is already a X-Box Controller let me show you.

Please see the trailer of the Monect Apk. And you will understand what I mean.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That's the preinstalled Layout of X-Box Controller in the Apk.

This one is the preinstalled Layout of Forza-Horizon-4. Which has a Steering which moves using G-Sensors.

Thks one is the preinstalled Layout of Ace-Combat 7. Which is Fighter Jet Simulator. Using it we can fly the aircrafts in pc just by Sensors.

Best Regards,

Pratik

Edited 2 times, last by Sparriet (July 21, 2020 at 9:30 AM).

• This is the Video of how this Apk can handle "Ace-Comabt-7". A fighter Jet Simulator.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Best Regards,

Pratik

• Sir Jet-Pack now what you say. Everything is there just you need to create a layout for Aerofly FS2. I tried the Apk inbuilt X-Box Controller but it's very difficult and unfamiliar. YOU GIVE IT A TRY.

If you wish I can create a short video and show to you when I used this Apk to control Aerofly it's worked but without a proper layout it's very difficult to fly with.

I can show you how it's working with Aerofly Fs if you wish. Because I figured out something.

Best Regards,

Pratik