• The Tarmac has been laid and why not do a first landing . still a few things to sort out but then ill let you have it .:)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thank you 'brunobellic' for the fine made airport additions for the Baleares and now for the Canarias. Doesn't matter for me in what order because I thrust that you will make them for all involved Islands one after another. Take your time for these splendid additions to the Spain-scenery Add.

PC-Specs: i7-3930K - 32GB RAM - GTX1070ti 8GB - 2TB SSD + 1TB SSD + 2x3TB HDD

Laptop Specs: i7-9750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 max-Q 8GB - 2x 1TB NVMe SSD + 2TB SSD

• Thank you 'brunobellic' for the fine made airport additions for the Baleares and now for the Canarias. Doesn't matter for me in what order because I thrust that you will make them for all involved Islands one after another. Take your time for these splendid additions to the Spain-scenerStarted the first one

started the first one :)

• Here is a video of how Lanzarote looks now . There is some height problems to solve for the jetways and then finish off the terminal .:)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Looks great, but does THE huge IKEA store seen in the approach video really exist in real life? Google maps and Google Earth don't show it near the runway threshold. There only seems to be an IKEA store close to to the harbour in Arrecife.

• Looks great, but does THE huge IKEA store seen in the approach video really exist in real life? Google maps and Google Earth don't show it near the runway threshold. There only seems to be an IKEA store close to to the harbour in Arrecife.

It doesn't but it was just to make it look better , if you don't want it in just delete it from the models1 file . delete all the ikea files.

• Thank you so much for the lovingly designed Lanzarote airport.

Shortly after installing the palm trees and shrubs on the airport area disappeared although I didn't change anything (maybe due to an IPAC update).

If I comment out the line with the geometry value in the file lanzarote/airport/gcrr.tsc the vegetation reappears but the beautifully designed area is gone.

Is there a solution to prevent the vegetation from disappearing?

Code
    <[tmsimulator_scenery_objecttmslist][objects][]
    <[tmsimulator_scenery_object][element][0]
    <[string8][type][ground]>
    //<[string8][geometry][gcrr_rwy]>
    <[tmvector3d][position][-13.6044555 28.9449495 0]>