• Dear ipac developers .. Maybe in this upcoming update you may not have new engine sounds .. But in the next update you could add the real sounds of the beautiful CFM56 engines of the airbus a320 and the boeing 777 GE90 .. It would be wonderful Being able to start the engines and listen to the sound little by little going up the revolutions would be beautiful music for our ears. You could at least take into account my many suggestion. Thanks you are a great team

• Eu acho o som de ruido do Boeing 777 bem parecido com o real.

O A320 teve uma melhora de som de ruido dos motores significante, eu acredito que com o tempo os ruidos do A320 irão ficar 100%

Eu tenho um arquivo de ruidos externos e internos do motor do A320 CFM56, eles são excelentes, mas não são meus. Não posso mandar aqui, pois talvez o arquivo seja banido por conta dos direitos autorais.

Jan e desenvolvedores talvez consigam achar melhores que o meu e modificá-los criando própio do própio AFS

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .

• In the cockpit, the A320 sound is the best of the mobile flight sims world. Only a little more hissing would be more fun.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Official Post

We already spend a ton of time to create the custom GE90 sounds. What's wrong with them?

The A320 sounds may need some improvement, I agree. It's not easy to get good quality videos that we can use for sound. Most of the time someone talks right at the critical moments of there is turbulence creating additional noise.

Regards,

Jan

• The A320 sounds may need some improvement, I agree. It's not easy to get good quality videos that we can use for sound. Most of the time someone talks right at the critical moments of there is turbulence creating additional noise.

Your A320 sounds are good at all. I’m just now kneeling and praying for additional callouts: 100 above, minimum and retard.

Thank you for your A320 and others and the incoming update... <3<3<3

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)

• Your A320 sounds are good at all. I’m just now kneeling and praying for additional callouts: 100 above, minimum and retard.

Thank you for your A320 and others and the incoming update... <3<3<3

Bro I am just praying to be able to start the beautiful engines of the airbus 320 ... It will be great to be able to start the plane and its systems from cold and dark ... That will give you incredible realism and even better with the sid and stars ... Bro dream of being able to have alarms like 20 10 retard .. Pull up .. To low terrain .. V1 ... Windshear etc bro you know it would be nice to have radar ... Ipac developers are contemplating adding meteorological and terrain radar to the airbus 320 It would be a dream come true

• Bro I am just praying to be able to start the beautiful engines of the airbus 320

Yes of course. But I feel it would be easy to append the callouts because I heard they have good recordings. And the plane looks to be ready for that (blinking light at 200 ft and the BARO in the MCDU).

And the pilot friend who helped me to understand Airbus got furious :cursing: when I sent him a video of one of my landings: “you forgot to set the minimum, there’s no callouts“, he angrily said :/.

Some times, I train to cold and dark. I kinda shut down the engines by shutting off GEN1 and GEN2. I’m preparing the future ;)