Aerofly FS 2 Steam Previous Alpha Builds

• Obrigado mestres....

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .

• @ZoSoChile: In theory all user sceneries 'should' work. We will summarize whats new in this respect shortly.

I understand now the simple fix to make sceneries work. Thanks to TomSimMuc

Within the TSC file, simply add an entry to SNAME

It appears I have failed to follow "Guidelines" :D

• Thanks for the update, guys!

Just Flight Turbo Arrow departing KMRY (Orbx) runway 10R via SID MRY9.

GPS shows desired track 83648 deg

Autopilot ON, HDG ON/NAV. Aircraft flies a continuous rate 1 turn to the left.

Same result when taking off from 28L via MRY9, with precisely the same DTK.

Same with SECA2 SID from 10R.

Here is the Nav

Edited 2 times, last by aroos (July 30, 2020 at 8:53 PM).

• Official Post

Is this issue unique to the GPS device in the Arrow or do you see this in other aircraft as well (e.g. learjet or a320)

• Hi Jan

So I got my type conversion to the Lear, and the same thing happened. I just took off, then hit the AP and NAV buttons, and she flew continuous circles to the left. MRY9 SID from KMRY 10R. In the pic below, she has already turned 360 degrees to the left.

Cheers,

Andrew

• Same thing with the Lear and Turbo Arrow from KPSP RWY 31L CATH1 SID routing KEGE. Here you can see the SID turns out right, but the Lear turned left through more than 360 degrees. Since I'm not familiar with the Lear, I tried again with the Arrow to be sure I had set the AP coupling correctly, and it flew the same track. This time though the Arrow GPS desired track did not show any numbers, just an underscore.

• Somos un negocio operado y de propiedad familiar.

Will we have any new planes? Or just the helicopter? They had previously announced new aircraft

• Same thing with the Lear and Turbo Arrow from KPSP RWY 31L CATH1 SID routing KEGE. Here you can see the SID turns out right, but the Lear turned left through more than 360 degrees. Since I'm not familiar with the Lear, I tried again with the Arrow to be sure I had set the AP coupling correctly, and it flew the same track. This time though the Arrow GPS desired track did not show any numbers, just an underscore.

Thanks for the testing, it appears that the next waypoint location is sometimes not set correctly. That causes issues when the track is being computed and it shows "nan" or infinite values. That's never a good sign.

Does this only happen when you set a departure? Or does it already happen when you set a departure runway?

• Could someone upload a video of the power on the a320 please ... I want to see

Somos un negocio operado y de propiedad familiar.

Will we have any new planes? Or just the helicopter? They had previously announced new aircraft

Please keep this thread clear of questions regarding new feature wishes or aircraft requests. Open new threads for this if you need to.

Right now we need to see the issues with the current features only so that we can fix them. Thank you for your understanding.

• Departing KSNS RWY 31, no SID, routing KMRY APP R10RY.

Turbo Arrow IV, AP ON/HDG/NAV/NAV 1, with NAV1 set to GPS.

Aircraft turned out correctly, but flew about 10 degrees to the right of the course indicated by the GPS and the green visual course markers. On reaching a point the same distance as waypoint ZEBED, but abot 1 nm from ZEBED due to the diverging track, it flew random turns to the left and right, sometimes a full circle but other times only 10-20 degrees, never straightening out, until fuel exhaustion put me in a watery grave.

• Thanks for the testing, it appears that the next waypoint location is sometimes not set correctly. That causes issues when the track is being computed and it shows "nan" or infinite values. That's never a good sign.

Does this only happen when you set a departure? Or does it already happen when you set a departure runway?

KMRY RWY 10 to KSNS RWY 31 with no SID, STAR or waypoints.

Turbo Arrow, AP ON/HDG/NAV/NAV1/GPS.

Aircraft maintained runway heading. The GPS counted down to the approx. distance where it should have turned left to KSNS, but did not turn. After passing this point, the GPS CDI arrow showed flying away from, and distance started increasing again. The GPS DTK showed nothing (underscore). The GPS was in its default takeoff state - I didn't do anything to tell it to follow the programmed NAV, but I don't recall that being required in the release version.

Here's the final position vs. the course set in the Nav screen.

• Hi Jan,

I made my first flight now, KDEN to KEGE from could and dark with A320.

What I could observe, I hope it is useful.

- The TOD arrow did not appear during the cruise flight. I selected the FL190 on the AP and the FMGC. I went down to 13,000 and when I was at that altitude, the white TOD indication appeared. I tried to select a lower or higher altitude but not solved.

- Twice the aircraft struggled to stay on track.
    The first was in VOR (BJC). The aircraft turned to the right when it was enough to just keep going and then returned to the route. The deviation passed 20º HDG and 30º bank.
    The second time was when I started the arrival procedure. The aircraft failed to make the turn and moved too far from the line, deactivating itself the NAV mode of the AP.

- On the FMGC I was unable to choose the landing runway in KEGE, although I was able to select an arrival procedure. I was only able to change runway through the flightplanner.

- I selected FLAPS 3 for landing at the FMGC, but the checklist that appears on the EWD asks for full flaps. (solved, my fault)

- The reverses no longer works at maximum. Even with the reverse lever at minimum or maximum, it is as if it only activated at minimum (not more than 28% N1)

- GPWS is warning 2500' in the climb.

- Sometimes the waypoints names is not appear on the navigation display.

- Sometimes the destination runway appears as the first waypoint in the route. If you delete this, the names of the waypoints will appear again in the ND.

- A320 can no longer taxi in idle. I don't what is correct in real life, but I believe it can move just in idle.

I really liked to be able to start the aircraft from cold and dark. It will be even better when have complete start sounds.

In my opinion, the new flight planner system it's amazing but is still not usual. There are bugs that compromise the flight.

The new start of flight selection system and the A320 cold and dark is very cool, some edges to be corrected like the reverse and the fast start, but nothing that compromises the flight.
    I'm writing the obvious, I know, because it's still alpha. I say this because it could be interesting right now to focus on the cold and dark that is often requested by the community and almost complete, and to make it available in a normal way (not alpha) with the regular flightplanner, and the new flight planner and navigation system still in the alpha zone. The community would appreciate it until iPacs works in the new flightplanner and navigation. Just a suggestion...

I liked the new fuselage lighting at night, but the landing lights and lighting of most cities are still sorely missed.

Thank you iPacs for letting us know about the news even in production.