• hi developers i had a question or an idea.. having played aerofly fs 2020 and learning how beautifull the scenery i had an idea, why don't you add a global scenery instead of choosing some small regions and rename the aerofly fs 2020 mobile to just aerofly fs mobile and maybe add monthly subscriptions so as to make the simulator more popular, do you think this is possible according to you developers????

• hi developers i had a question or an idea.. having played aerofly fs 2020 and learning how beautifull the scenery i had an idea, why don't you add a global scenery instead of choosing some small regions and rename the aerofly fs 2020 mobile to just aerofly fs mobile and maybe add monthly subscriptions so as to make the simulator more popular, do you think this is possible according to you developers????

As cool as this would be and I’d love this, this would greatly decrease the quality in Aerofly scenery as there will be a lot more storage, unless it download all the scenery data as you spawn. But then this would increase loading times, and maybe cause offline play to go away, as all the current scenery is already downloaded.

• but it would be like other simulator.. download the data for your route then fly, we use online and still have the default scenery for those who don't wish to subscribe and would like to fly the default map..so it would be win and win for both side

Although this would be nice, I’ve had problems when using this sort of thing with X-Plane. Sometimes I might use the route when I’m offline but sometimes I might just wanna fly around anywhere without a route or mess around in a fighter jet.