Unreadable In some cockpits

• I can’t name them for sure off the top of my head but the king air a320 and the lj45 all have very unclear names in the instruments and buttons

I have a last generation thousand dollar phone and the Learjet king air cockpit can not even be seen .. It is incredible that they still do not correct that error ... So what should we buy? A 5,000 dollar phone to be able to see the cockpits with quality ... and the ipacs team never answer us about that

• We have explained the reason behind this here.

One of the next updates will try to increase texture resolution, but again, read the posting, we need to ensure good performance on all supported devices and this is extremely difficult to achieve on Android due to the huge hardware database. Please also do not say, add some config buttons to Aerofly FS. The problem is that 99% of the users always activate the 'highest' option even if their device doesn't support it.

• We have explained the reason behind this here.

One of the next updates will try to increase texture resolution, but again, read the posting, we need to ensure good performance on all supported devices and this is extremely difficult to achieve on Android due to the huge hardware database. Please also do not say, add some config buttons to Aerofly FS. The problem is that 99% of the users always activate the 'highest' option even if their device doesn't support it.

I have a p30 pro phone and the Learjet king air looks blurry ... Despite putting high mid and low graphics the texture does not change .. It looks blurry .. Hopefully they can modify and correct that ... The Learjet I love is a wonderful airplane of the best that have been developed for aerofly and I hardly ever fly it because the texture of the cockpit doesn't show anything