Mobile is far less then desktop

• So in the steam shop you can buy the netherlands with the big airport schiphol, you can buy france with the big airport charles de gaulle and you can buy switserland (what you can also buy in mobile), but why the mobile users cant buy extra planes or extra airports?! I really like to fly in europe with new planes pless make the mobile more like the desktop version!

• Plane August 7, 2020 at 11:54 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Mobile is far less the. De” to “Mobile is far less then desktop”.
  • So in the steam shop you can buy the netherlands with the big airport schiphol, you can buy france with the big airport charles de gaulle and you can buy switserland (what you can also buy in mobile), but why the mobile users cant buy extra planes or extra airports?! I really like to fly in europe with new planes pless make the mobile more like the desktop version!

I think it could be because the mobile versions of these aren’t worked out yet. Only Swiss for the mobile one. Would be great to see France and fly through the Eiffel Tower, or maybe some challenges at Lukla, these places would need mobile optimisation though. I’m sure plane DLCs would come sometime in the future. I’m sure the price is good enough for this game, but if the developers wish to release DLCs that would be good but if one thing happened; if they didn’t release a yearly release of Aerofly I’m sure that this would come quicker, but I’m not a developer so we’ll have to see. With every yearly release you would need to purchase all the DLCs again, unless they implemented a feature where your purchases on previous versions would also take place on newer version.