Mojave Air and Space port/ Airplane Graveyard

• Hi there, I am wondering if we will ever get the Mojave air and space port or Airplane graveyard in the game? I’d love to fly over the airport and look at all the scrapped planes. It’s currently just part of the aerial images (see photo below)

Oh and is there a airplane scrap yard in the game already where I can fly over and is modelled and you can land there? :)

• Check out Victorville / Southern California Logistics Airport. In reality, a lot of 737 Max are parked there, but to me it seems this might be some kind of scrapyard as well.

I found that and I decided to search it (I found it a few hours ago) and it has got part of a scrapyard, but so wish the parked planes were actually there and not images, I’m talking about things like Eva air 747s or KLM MD-11s etc

• Hi there, I am wondering if we will ever get the Mojave air and space port or Airplane graveyard in the game? I’d love to fly over the airport and look at all the scrapped planes. It’s currently just part of the aerial images (see photo below)

Oh and is there a airplane scrap yard in the game already where I can fly over and is modelled and you can land there?

Yeah I hope we get the Mojave air and space port. I’ve also seen that there are a lot of airports in California especially which aren’t modelled. There are quite a couple near LAX which are not rendered (Hawthorne Muni and Compton Woolley) Mojave is another one, Miramar and Vandenberg AFB are also not there, as well as Oceanside municipal. Would love to see these airfields get rendered in an update or new game too