• Hi,

I know you guys are pretty busy but I wonder what happened with the ATC. It was something that was asked in the past and nothing new has been heard for the last year/s.

Is it something we can expect in the mid-term? Can you give some info about how you imagine this feature to be implemented in Aerofly?

Thanks!

• Due to the complexity of ATC we had to back burner it for the time being. With that said, to be honest, we aren't too sure if/when it will be released. We are however working on some really nice features that you will see surface in the coming months. We have been silent about it because we don't have an answer yet.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Ich weiß das ATC sehr kompliziert ist!

Ich mache Flugsimulation schon seit 98, und für mich ist es ein sehr wichtiges Hobby.

Habe alle Flugsimulatoren 98 auf dem Markt gekommen sind geflogen. Aber irgendwie ist Aerofly FS 2 für mich das beste Protukt mit der hohen FPS bei ORBX Addons was ich je hatte,auch MFS 2020 überzeugt mich nicht!!!

Darum auch meine Bitte, bleibt an ATC dran..ich Denke das ist sehr wichtig um Aerofly FS 2 noch Intressander zu machen.

Für mich ist ATC mit der grösste wunsch denn Ihr einen erfühlen würdet. ;)

Ich Denke das braucht Aerofly FS 2 auch.

MFG ,und schönes Wochenende euch allen.:)

Edited 2 times, last by NE-76 (August 22, 2020 at 8:29 PM).