I have been seeing some threads saying every update a new app is released which contains the new update. Do we have to buy the new app everytime or the previous app turned into the new app? (Eg. Will Aerofly fs 2020 turn into 2021 or we'll have to buy 2021 separately?) I have bought Aerofly fs2020 this year in March so I dont know how the system works.
I don't know how it will be in the future, from the past I know these 4 versions, each of them are own products:
- aerofly FS; started 7 years ago with version 1.0.1 and developed to version 1.2.1 until 5 years ago
- Aerofly FS 2; launched 5 years ago with version 2.0.1 and further developed to version 2.4.21 until 1 year ago
- Aerofly FS 2019; launched 1 year ago with version 20.19.01 and further developed until 11 months ago with version 20.19.49
- Aerofly FS 2020; launched 8 months ago with version 20.20.07 and further developed to version 20.20.17 6 months ago
Thats are in 7 years 4 products, which I bought all of them, because they was worth it to me. From time to time I still fly with the aerofly FS, because there is also a motor glider with the Diskus bM
Wait , so you're telling me that I'll have to buy a new game every year just because of a new feature ? That's not very fair , they should create other apps but not for 1 update 🙁
They said somewhere in the blog or posts that there’ll be a major update before big new feathers.
Wait , so you're telling me that I'll have to buy a new game every year just because of a new feature ?
No, I did not write that. Please do not interpret anything in my answer that I did not write and have a look at the AppleStore and GoogleStore yourself,
- which versions are free of charge and
- which versions were subject to a charge.