Best tablet to run AFS2020 or 2021?

• So I recommend the galaxy TAB S5e, S6 sansung and iOS ipad 7 upwards the pro is perfect but it is very expensive. I run the Aerofly FS2020 on the Tab S5 and it's excellent even more because you can run it at 2K 2560 × 1600 resolution, however in some regions the low fps masse you run at full hd resolution is very smooth.

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .

• Here is a video about that:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I bought a fast powerful Android tablet, I have always regretted it. It is in almost as new condition, ie rarely used. I supped with the devil and got another iPad (a pro). I don’t like Apple but the iPad is good.

Switzerland is not available in Android unless you also get the old Aerofly 1(the slightly superior (flight planning and replay are included) android version of old iOS Aerofly FS).

• iPad Pro for me runs flawless

PC Spec

Intel i7 Skylake 6700K 4Ghz CPU

Akasa Heat Sink & Fan

Gigabyte Z170-HD3P Motherboard

NVidia GTX 1080 DDR 5 8Gb Graphics

16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury DDR4 2400MHz

Iiyama 27" Prolite 2790HS x 3

Samsung 1TB SSD 850 EVO Series

Samsung 1TB SSD 860 EVO Series

DVD Re-Writer

Lan