Dear Aerofly FS fans,
After several updates in the Steam Alpha channel we are now moving to the BETA phase of our Aerofly FS 2 Steam version.
This update includes all of the Alpha features with some additional improvements.
For those that skipped the Alpha stage and missed our initial annoucement, here is a run down of the main new features that we added to Aerofly FS:
- Added EC135 twin turboshaft helicopter
- New implementation of the location dialog with Cold-and-Dark aircraft state selection, airport search, airport close-up view
- New implementation of the navigation dialog with more powerful route planning, search function, real world departures (SIDs), arrivals (STARs) and approaches.
- Improved startup time and scenery loading time
- Added A320 and Learjet 45 engine start, new A320 sounds and callout voices
- Many other improvements like new C90GTx glass cockpit features, more in-depth flight planning from within the cockpit using the (M)CDU devices and the new SIDs, STARs and approaches
Changes made compared to the previous Alpha build:
- Changed Route lateral steering improvement, better cycling to next waypoint
Added Route vertical constraints and speed constraint
Added A320 new cruise altitude message
Added EC135 low and high skid variants depending on the selected repaint
Changed EC135 improved flight model with the help of professional pilots
Changed EC135 numerous improvements to the engine and aircraft systems
Changed EC135 new sounds for blade flap and engine start