Aerofly FS 2 Steam Release EC135 now available!

• Ich meine, wenn ich denn Aerofly FS 2 A320 auswähle und die Startposition in Innsbruck auswähle,steht der A320 immer ziemlich weit hinten.

Dachte da könnte man was machen,das er auf die Gelbe Linie gesetzt wird??

MFG :)

Ja da müsste man die Position vorwärts verschieben aber das ist ja kein default airport, daher kann ich das nicht einfach machen :D

• After the most recent update of AFS2 I get a CTD by choosing follow 3th party free aircrafts:

PA-38 Tomahawk

C152 (not from JustFlight!)

DHC2-Beaver

Rutan Long-EZ

Socata Rallye MS.893

For the majority of the free 3th party aircrafts, when selecting a wanted livery -> the shown plane is always shown in the default livery

and this is strangely also for the C172SP standard-AFS2 plane.

PC-Specs: i7-3930K - 32GB RAM - GTX1070ti 8GB - 2TB SSD + 1TB SSD + 2x3TB HDD

Laptop Specs: i7-9750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 max-Q 8GB - 2x 1TB NVMe SSD + 2TB SSD

• Can you please upload a tm.log file from after the crash for us? Thanks

• There are 1459 ERROR messages and 959 WARNING messages in your tm.log mainly from user or third party content.

To reduce the number of possible causes can you please rename your user scenery folder or addon scenery folder to something other than "scenery"?

That should reduce the number of error messages and warning down to the relevant issues.

I'm not seeing a crash in your tm.log, can you please upload the tm.log from right after the crash?

Thank you

And one last question: Do you use the Steam version of the Tomahawk or the independent download?

• Okay, war nur eine Frage!!;)

MFG

Moin,

ich kenne nun nicht genau die „Spielregeln“ von ORBX, daher ist der Hinweis von Jan, Dich an ORBX zu wenden, auf jeden Fall richtig.

Ich selber würde mir die tsc-Datei für Innsbruck suchen, die irgendwie wie „lowi.tsc“ heißen muss, diese kopieren und als „lowi.tsc___ORIGINAL“ abspeichern. Anschließend würde ich in der „lowi.tsc“ die fragliche Position korrigieren. Das wäre mein WorkAround, hinsichtlich der offiziellen Zulässigkeit kann ich aber nichts dazu schreiben.

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• I see now airports in the moving maps that are not modeled in the sim.

Made a flight plan from KPSP to KTNP. In the flight planner and in the location menu there are no airports between these two airports but in flight, when I bring up the map I see several airports.

Best, Sylvain

• Moin,

ich kenne nun nicht genau die „Spielregeln“ von ORBX, daher ist der Hinweis von Jan, Dich an ORBX zu wenden, auf jeden Fall richtig.

Ich selber würde mir die tsc-Datei für Innsbruck suchen, die irgendwie wie „lowi.tsc“ heißen muss, diese kopieren und als „lowi.tsc___ORIGINAL“ abspeichern. Anschließend würde ich in der „lowi.tsc“ die fragliche Position korrigieren. Das wäre mein WorkAround, hinsichtlich der offiziellen Zulässigkeit kann ich aber nichts dazu schreiben.

Okay vielen dank für die Information,ich hoffe nun schon zum 1000mal das mal wieder was kommt von ORBX.;)

Dann wäre mir auch die Park-Position egal.^^^^

MFG,und schönen Flugabend euch.:)

• Hello 'Jet-Pack',

You suggest to rename user- or addon scenery map to another name than 'scenery'. I'm confused: If the entire folder 'scenery' changes to let say

'trymap' , will by upstart AFS2 find everything back what is supposed to load "elevation-images-places" for all regio's without problems?

The tomahaw PA-38 is the free version from Krzystof like the majority of all other 3th party planes.

Hereby the 'tm.log' file just after AFS2 crashed to desktop, not desktop because as AFS2 via Steam is also installed(as a mirror) on my Laptop,

so the file hereby comes from the Laptop and after try to load the (free)Tomahawk.

Files

Laptop Specs: i7-9750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 max-Q 8GB - 2x 1TB NVMe SSD + 2TB SSD

• It looks like the sim can't open the 3d model. These log entries were also shown when the option.tmc was missing but that should be fixed with the latest version.

An easy fix for you would be to copy the standard cessna c172 option.tmc file into each of the affected user made aircraft folders.

• Hi Jan,

Thank you again for the opportunity to test the beta.

I did some flights and I realized some small bugs. I think iPacs already know these issues, if not I hope it be useful:

A320 - The TOD is always very far of the ideal. Sometimes it's showing before the TOC.

A320 - The 2500' callout sometimes happens in the climb

A320 - The message desacelerate in the PFD is showing when I commanded a level up.

777 - The next waypoint is showing as discontinuity in FMC. If I try to delete delete the discontinuity, the waypoint is deleted.

Off-topic: Jan, I tried to contact iPacs staff but I don't found some email or how to send you a private message, so I sent a message using the support. Did you read it? Thank you very much.

• Jet-Pack (IPACS) September 3, 2020 at 11:44 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Aerofly FS 2 Steam New Beta Update with EC135” to “Aerofly FS 2 Steam Beta Update EC135 - 2020-09-03”.
  • Hey everyone,

We just uploaded another Beta update for you on Steam!

• Fixed EC135 copilot was assisting tail rotor all the time
    • Fixed Just Flight Falke Steam DLC additional repaints added and sound restored
    • Added LJ45 flap and spoiler auto trim: pitch trim automatically changes when the flaps or spoilers are moving, to prevent pitch changes of the aircraft during configuration changes
  • It looks like the sim can't open the 3d model. These log entries were also shown when the option.tmc was missing but that should be fixed with the latest version.

An easy fix for you would be to copy the standard cessna c172 option.tmc file into each of the affected user made aircraft folders.

Hello,

Finally got all aircrafts right. The ones that caused CTD was same issue that Sylvain had with his p2008, the double [ ] at one line in x.tmd file.

The other problem that a random choosen livery result in showing the default one is solved by adding 'options.tmc' to every livery of concerned aircraft.

I suppose that also other members can have same issues, maybe good idee to inform them all, can you post an extra info with my findings?

• I think it would be better to inform the author of the user model so that mistakes like the syntax errors are avoided in the future.

With the latest beta from yesterday the option.tmc should no longer be required, at least the piper cub that I tested worked fine with or without it.