• Hey devs (and anyone else reading this) I was just wondering if some updates could be made for the next aerofly game or to the coming 2020 update. First is that the iOS version doesn’t seem to have the citilink or aer lingus airlines for the a320, they appear to be android only which is quite annoying.

Secondly, are there any plans being made to put weight and balance settings into the game? It would be so cool to have cold and dark start ups and also be able to select the amount of fuel your aircraft needs for its flight, just like infinite flight. I’m only asking this since cold and dark requires engine start up and shut down to be coded in, and therefore they would shut down if the plane ran out of fuel. Can anyone tell me if this is ever going to be a thing because I’d love aerofly even more if it will be incorporated in the future.

Thirdly, could the A320’s cruise alt with autopilot be raised slightly? It’s 32,000 for now, but as the aircraft only has 7620kg of fuel and no weight settings exist yet it’s a bit inefficient and won’t get you all the way to Denver from SFO or LAX :(

Lastly, could the iOS versions receive some graphics settings sliders as I’ve seen some people with android devices (although they don’t get Switzerland scenery) spawn at much more detailed airports, for example a larger variety of airlines and aircraft spawning on the ground at main terminals.

Thanks if any devs see this

Edited once, last by Phil747 (September 2, 2020 at 7:59 PM).

• Hey devs (and anyone else reading this) I was just wondering if some updates could be made for the next aerofly game or to the coming 2020 update. First is that the iOS version doesn’t seem to have the citilink or aer lingus airlines for the a320, they appear to be android only which is quite annoying.

Secondly, are there any plans being made to put weight and balance settings into the game? It would be so cool to have cold and dark start ups and also be able to select the amount of fuel your aircraft needs for its flight, just like infinite flight. I’m only asking this since cold and dark requires engine start up and shut down to be coded in, and therefore they would shut down if the plane ran out of fuel. Can anyone tell me if this is ever going to be a thing because I’d love aerofly even more if it will be incorporated in the future.

Last thing, could the A320’s cruise alt with autopilot be raised slightly? It’s 32,000 for now, but as the aircraft only has 7620kg of fuel and no weight settings exist yet it’s a bit inefficient and won’t get you all the way to Denver from SFO or LAX :(

It would be incredible to put the kg of fuel and make the calculation wrong and in the middle of the cruise flight the fuel runs out and the engines turn off that would be realistic and incredible ... To be able to make an emergency landing planning, hopefully we can have that realism in the next upgrade

Last thing, could the A320’s cruise alt with autopilot be raised slightly? It’s 32,000 for now, but as the aircraft only has 7620kg of fuel and no weight settings exist yet it’s a bit inefficient and won’t get you all the way to Denver from SFO or LAX :(

Nice idea ! I would love to see this in Aerofly 😃

• Well, I know on the pc version you can tweak how much fuel is on board by messing with the file, but on ios, it is what it is for now. Have you tested the flight, like did the engines turn off and in a gliding state because idk if the ios version simulates fuel .... yet.

For the liveries, it is hard to implement because they take up storage and apple only allows x amount. The scenery is huge and adding liveries would remove scenery details.

Pc is in beta for cold and dark which is quite fun, including SIDS and STARS like infinite flight. We can see this implemented to the sim very soon I hope. It is just harder to implement stuff to ios due to storage restrictions as well as hardware restrictions.

• No you can’t shut the engines off in airliners yet tho I hope that’s a thing which will come to the game. I know the game is getting updated soon as well which is why I asked for this. I get you with the storage and scenery. A few liveries isn’t worth it to kill off the scenery. Plus 2 more states are most likely coming in the next aerofly mobile game, although the devs said they wanna keep the app size under 4gb