USA South Florida Problem

• Yes and in that order.

Would Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator/scenery/elevation have any impact to the problem?. I am at a lost on what in the world happened.

Regards,

Carl

Laptop I7-7700HQ - 2.8/3.6hz, Nvida GeForce GTX 1050 4g, 16gb mem, ssd256 GB +ssd 2.0TB, Win10

Edited once, last by ctiger (September 20, 2020 at 12:42 AM).

• I don't think so.

Do you have any other Florida addons installed under your Documents > Aerofly FS 2 > scenery > places folder?

My guess is that you don't have the same addons installed on your laptop & PC. If you have old addons on your PC, you should delete those folders.

• yes, your great Apollo-50

Also scenery/places/USA/SouhFloridaTL-V2

add common Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator/scenery/places/USA/fl there are 5 files /cultivation 2.Miami-port ,3 Miami city, 4 key bridge_02,;and 5. key-bridge_01

w08015n2585-miami-port

I installed Aerofly when it first came out on my laptop since it is a faster cpu. Several weeks later I installed from steam Aerofly on the old PC, which by the way works just fine. I had been using the laptop until I found out the PC works just great with24" monitor. since then I have tried to keep up with the software on both computers. I have been using the PC most of the time. but did not fly into the two airports until recently and that is when I found the problem with the two airports. That is why I cannot figure out why it works on the laptop and not the PC. One final note. I have the new EC-135 working on the laptop with "beta" and not on the PC. It shows that it is installed but does not come up on the PC.

I do appreciate the time you have tried to help

Regards,

Carl

Laptop I7-7700HQ - 2.8/3.6hz, Nvida GeForce GTX 1050 4g, 16gb mem, ssd256 GB +ssd 2.0TB, Win10

• add common Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator/scenery/places/USA/fl there are 5 files /cultivation 2.Miami-port ,3 Miami city, 4 key bridge_02,;and 5. key-bridge_01

w08015n2585-miami-port

Are these the same 5 folders?

Also, does your FS2 link in Steam have the [beta] suffix?

If not, right-click on the link and click on the BETA tab and choose the beta dropdown option (no code needed, leave blank), then exit. Steam should start updating your version to the beta version.

• Good Morning, NO! it is missing "kmia _Miami_intl.;( I find the missing folder is located in scenery/airports/usa/fl for laptop and PC.

I do have (beta) installed.

Note that KMIA did not appear to have any problem. :)

Update: Moved folder Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator/scenery/places/USA/fl but no change or impact. Flying into Keywest the airport is floating above the actual airport.

I guess I am stuck. May just delete the two airports in question and live with it.

Regards,

Carl

Edited 2 times, last by ctiger (September 20, 2020 at 8:42 PM).

• First I want to thank those who tried to help me fix the problems I encountered,especially Ken for spending so much time. Although it is not 100% fixed I have been able to make things workable.

Deleted two files, one from each airport. KMTH RWY TMB file and the rwy TMB file on KEYW. The old rwys are now present with no more floating. The RWYSs are not as polished as the real package but ok. Still not sure what has caused all the problems.

Thanks and happy flying with Aerofly.

Regards,

Carl