Error when trying to convert object with Content Converter

• Hello,

I am trying to convert a custom 3d object (heli dollypad) that I have converted to .tgi format using ModelConverterX.

When running the Aerofly FS2 Content Converter, I receive the following error messages in the log:

====================================================================================

0.57: converting folder = './'

0.58: converting geometry file './dollypad.tgi'...

0.59: type = 'object'

107.02: ERROR: stripping problem(There is an error trying to break sequential triangle

107.02: )

107.02: ERROR: stripping problem(There is an error trying to break sequential triangle

107.02: )

107.03: )

107.03: ERROR: stripping problem(There is an error trying to break sequential triangle

107.03: ERROR: stripping problem(There is an error trying to break sequential triangle

107.04: ERROR: stripping problem(There is an error trying to break sequential triangle

107.04: )

Any information what could cause this issue would be greatly appreciated.

• I'm not an expert on this and I'm not sure what the ModelConverterX does exactly but apparently it doesn't save vertex triangle strips the same way that our model exporters do.

Please inform the developer of the ModelConverterX that the tgi output file doesn't seem to be in the correct format.

If you have a text version of your tgi (.tgi.txt) we can check if we can see a mistake.

• I was able to reconvert the model using Blender to ModelCoverterX (via FBX format), and now when running it through the Content Converter I did not receive the error messages. However, adding the model to my custom scenery dramatically decreases performance. I have attached the text format .tgi file to this post, in case you could provide some feedback on what could be the issue. Is the model too complex, and need to be simplified?

I got the following output from the Content Converter:

converting folder = './'

0.30: converting geometry file './dollypad.tgi'...

0.30: type = 'object'

13.56: saving 'c:/users/aenba/onedrive/documents//aerofly fs 2/scenery/places/dollypad/dollypad.tmb': geom=2 materials=2

15.13:

15.13: converting 2 image files in parallel

15.16: image './untitled_0.bmp': size=128x128 c=4 compr=1 flipv=1 mip=1 cf=1

18.56: image './wood.bmp': size=1024x1024 c=3 compr=1 flipv=1 mip=1 cf=1

18.57: writing scenery tsc file 'C:/Users/aenba/OneDrive/Documents//Aerofly FS 2/scenery/places/dollypad/dollypad.tsc'

18.57: place radius=500.00

18.58:

18.59: // ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

18.59: // SUMMARY

18.60: // ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

18.60: input folder 0 = './'

18.61: output folder 0 = 'C:/Users/aenba/OneDrive/Documents//Aerofly FS 2/scenery/places/dollypad/'

18.61: file types = 'tsc' 'tgi' 'jpg' 'bmp' 'tif' 'png'

18.65: 0 files copied

18.65: 2 textures copied

18.66: 0 sounds converted

18.66: 1 geometries converted

18.67: 0 errors

EDIT:

The .tgi.txt file can be downloaded from the following WeTransfer link (~20MB): https://we.tl/t-ETMLbwfBZQ