Great simulator - what will the next upgrade bring?

• Dear JetPack and Aerofly team,

Great simulator - best flight dynamics and realistic cockpits compared to other mobile FSs.

What I (and i'm sure other) enthusiasts hope/need to see in next upgrade:

- real flight planning (please drop the artificial fixes). Let us plan our routes, SIDs, STARs.

- night lights in airports, cities, etc. a aircraft lights, so we can taxi at night

- real world weather (simple link to available airport data).

- other traffic (either AI, or VATSIM, or other users of Aerofly).

I really hope some of this is imminently planned.

Fingers crossed,

:)

-

• Here is the change-log for the next update:

Detailed change-log:

• Added Location dialog search by airport icao, iata or name
    • Added Location menu map can now zoom in much closer, allowing you to select start positions on the map directly.
    • Added Location dialog option to select cold and dark and before engine start aircraft state for aircraft that support it.
    • Added Navigation dialog search by airport icao, iata or name
    • Added Navigation dialog selection of departures (SIDs), arrivals (STARs) and approaches.
    • Added A320, B747, B777, C90GTx, LJ45, B737, Q400 selection of departures, arrivals and approaches from the (M)CDU devices in the cockpit
    • Added GPS 430 and GPS 530 option to select SIDs, STARs and approaches (available in Just-Flight aircraft)
    • Added LJ45 engines can be shut down (cold and dark startup now available)
    • Added A320 engines can be shut down (cold and dark startup now available)
    • Added A320 new GPWS callouts: too low flap, too low gear, too low terrain, sinkrate, terrain terrain, pull up, don't sink
    • Added A320 new altitude callouts and minimum callouts
    • Added A320 new wind, cockpit background and APU sounds
    • Added C90GTx EFIS avionics upgrade and several working CDU pages
    • Changed Q400 engine control is quicker and on ground the governor now keeps the rotation speed low more aggressively
    • Changed B58 more engine power and more inertia
    • Changed B58 engine sound improved, volume now varies with power
    • Added B58 starter sound
    • Added B58 DME hold function
    • Added Copilot manages pressurization if no user interaction is made, preventing unnecessary caution messages in the aircraft when there is no destination airport set
    • Fixed B777 engines appeared to rotate too slow, visual speed now increased
    • Fixed DME time indication now correct after frequency change, without delay

And this:

Announcement: Major Update and EC135 Helicopter - Now in Steam Beta

• We need to be able to edit the nav database, there are too many uncorrected errors like the 20 degrees off localiser at Telluride and the Monterey waypoints plotted in true instead of magnetic. IPACS do not seem to correct them, we should be able to do it.

I also made bug reports. I completely forgot the airports and so did IPACS ;).

One, the ILS is aligned on the wrong runway :/.

The other, in Switzerland the altitude of an airport is believed over 10000 ft when flying but the altitude is ok on the map 8|.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC