Personal line edits on the A320.

• Greetings to all companions,

I had a while with some cool editing ideas on the A320 especially on the wings I would like to add some lines especially on the wings to give a greater charm to some paintings. If someone can suggest something to me I will be grateful if that is possible, as I remember Jan already saying that it is difficult to add lines to the textures, but I will try.

Any suggestions for editing programs etc ... I will be very grateful. A great week everyone.

Regards,

Lucas

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .

• Please check the existing threads for the A320 repaint kit. I think we explained this a lot already. Long story short: we could make a repaint kit but don't expect it to be user-friendly. It would require a lot more effort than repainting our other aircraft.

Okay Jet-Pack, so why in all this time has EasyJet never been able to be put on the table? unlike TAM, TAP, AEROFLOT, it is certainly not a problem of authors, or rather little interested in IPACS???

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• Sorry, but I have a doubt about your answer, I do not understand your problem with these 4GB?:/

What is the difference of an EasyJet texture which has no more than 2 colors, whereas the one for example Aeroflot has 4 to 5 on the decal which is more substantial?

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• Would you rather have more regions to fly to or have easy jet?

The file size for the liveries aren’t just based of colors but resolution. You have to have the resolution high enough to see the details on the fuselage or else you’d have a white tube with orange letters, and then we would have people complain about the lack of details on the fuselage. Like wanting more lines on the wings. I guess you could replace a livery for another? Infinite flight is able to have so many planes because everything is streamed and cashed. Aerofly doesn’t so the user has to download all the files, textures, sounds, etc.

So I’d just accept the fact that smartphones aren’t really meant for advanced flight sims due to the storage and processor power capability.

The base game for the pc is over 150 GB and the fact they were able to shrink it down to 4 GB and keep many details is like amazing. If you want easyjet and more stuff go switch to PC.

• Would you rather have more regions to fly to or have easy jet?

The base game for the pc is over 150 GB and the fact they were able to shrink it down to 4 GB and keep many details is like amazing. If you want easyjet and more stuff go switch to PC.

This is precisely the problem, at the base, a lot of questions in this forum are not in the right place?

My request concerns precisely the PC and not the mobiles.

I think Jan understood this, and I'm waiting for more clarification.

Subsequently, for any questions concerning mobiles or others, please mention them under this heading

Aerofly FS (mobile version for Apple iOS and Google Android)

;)

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

• Yes I know thank you! It was following my request ;) and I thank in passing once again P_L_A_Y_ for his admirable work!

What I would like to clarify with IPACS, is why over all this time and following several requests from the community,

this texture has always been lacking, unlike TAP, TAM or Aeroflot to name only them?

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

• Not much improvement here? And apparently, I realize that some questions unfortunately still remain unanswered. Thanks!

Best wishes 😉

Pascal