• Hello, I am using beta and I get some ILS issues.

Whatever happened to ILS frequencies? They were previously available on the navigation map, and now I can't find them. Having to look for them on the internet, when you are in VR, is really annoying.

Also, it seems to me that the onboard navigation computer on the A320 is not proprely fill anymore with ILS frequencies when you make a flight plan in the flight plan editor. EDIT: THe MCDU is properly loading ILS frequency, when ILS is available... the problem being you don't know when it is and when it is not from the flight plane editor.

Edited once, last by haltux (October 6, 2020 at 9:03 AM).

• Sorry to insist, but in the beta I still can't find ILS frequencies on the navigation or location interface, whereas it was there on the previous version.

One of the problem is that you don't now anymore if the runway featuresan ILS or not. You have to choose it, go to your plane, check whether you MCDU has loaded an ILS frequency, if it did not, go back to the navigation interface and try another runway. It is very annoying.

Unless I am missing something and I am the only one who has this problem.

• Sorry to insist, but in the beta I still can't find ILS frequencies on the navigation or location interface, whereas it was there on the previous version.

One of the problem is that you don't now anymore if the runway featuresan ILS or not. You have to choose it, go to your plane, check whether you MCDU has loaded an ILS frequency, if it did not, go back to the navigation interface and try another runway. It is very annoying.

Unless I am missing something and I am the only one who has this problem.

The ILS frequencies are no longer displayed (which is bad), you have runway length instead (which is good).

Please IPACS, restore ILS/LOC frequencies and leave runway length. :*

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Exactly bro .. You don't look at the ILS when choosing an arrival runway bro .. I hope they put them back since not all runways have ILS, especially small airports

Meanwhile, you can apply Airbus procedure.

Passing 10000 ft:

• LDG LT ON
    • SEAT BELTS ON
    • CSTR ON
    • LS ON

You have already or not, but it's time to debrief about AUTO BRAKE setting and apply it.

Approaching, you don't see ILS diamonds in the PFD (or only Localizer). It means there's no ILS here, so LS OFF.

You'll perform a RNAV approach instead, or use FPA -3° in final.

This is what I already do when there's a bug like no ILS, missed placed ILS, or ILS on no ILS runway!

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC