Bad resolution in the newly added Arizona region

• Hi I’ve been using the new update for iOS flying that new helicopter it’s awesome great job but there is a little issue with the newly added Arizona region it’s the bad resolution I can’t make anything out can you please make better resolution for the areas that may need it thank you I am using a iPad Pro 2018 thank you

• It’s a detail!

A320:

• Whatever the constraints, the descent profil drives you to 0 feet 4 Nm before runway whatever the finale altitude of the airport
    • Top of descent, completely useless, the arrow stays in front of your nose a long time after reaching cruise
    • When top of descent finally passes your nose, the profile descent is still steady and would descent far later
    • The constraints are almost always ignored
    • Deceleration is thought to be ready at 1000 ft / 4 Nm, why not, but whatever the constraints
    • Major overheating of devices (even with frame limitation)

If this version would have been a brand new Aerofly (like FS 2021), I would have gone back to Aerofly FS 2020.

For the moment I have to stop using it until the next update of the update, maybe.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Hi I’ve been using the new update for iOS flying that new helicopter it’s awesome great job but there is a little issue with the newly added Arizona region it’s the bad resolution I can’t make anything out can you please make better resolution for the areas that may need it thank you I am using a iPad Pro 2018 thank you

Everyone has this the devs didn’t really announce Arizona was coming so they gave us the airports so we could at least fly to a new state. Hopefully we will see HD Arizona soon, and maybe cold starts for the 77W and 747, as well as the GPWS callouts for those aircraft too. Just give these guys time, they spent a lot of it developing this game and making this update and they are a small team so especially with COVID right now it’s very difficult to have people so close together and therefore product quality may not be as good. Just play the waiting game now, they will give us these features eventually 🙌🤞