My thoughts on the update!

• Hi! I’d like to share my thoughts on the new update, starting with the A320:

The new liveries (for iOS) look amazing! Even if the textures are lower quality, I don’t really notice until I look closer.

The GPWS sounds on the A320 and A380 and the tire screeching sounds amazing!

EC-135-T1:

This new helicopter is amazing to fly, it’s fast!

I’m not really a heli guy, but this thing is so cool! The liveries look amazing and the cockpit does too!

And finally, my favourite feature,

Cold And Dark:

The new helicopter and the Learjet, A320 and Q400, and I believe all propeller aircraft, can be started from cold and dark.

This adds an entirely new part of realism to this game, and pressing the buttons sounds satisfying to me 😆

I’ve not tried the Arizona scenery yet, but I love this update even with its little flaws. The thing I would like back though is the default GPWS in planes that don’t have the realistic one, like the Boeing’s, it makes it harder to do smooth landings without GPWS.

• Yeah well hopefully we get to see proper Boeing callouts eventually, these devs just need a sound file for all the warnings as well (if you’ve heard, the a320 has glide slope, speed, pull up, terrain terrain etc) but there are plenty of videos on YouTube with these callouts. I also realised the Boeing gpws callouts are the same as infinite flight’s ones 🤔

• Yeah well hopefully we get to see proper Boeing callouts eventually, these devs just need a sound file for all the warnings as well (if you’ve heard, the a320 has glide slope, speed, pull up, terrain terrain etc) but there are plenty of videos on YouTube with these callouts. I also realised the Boeing gpws callouts are the same as infinite flight’s ones 🤔

Boeing calls are different from airbus, hopefully they will be added in the next update. I would love to fly the 777 with the terrain alarms, etc. boeing 787 dreamliner in aerofly, no mobile simulator has that plane .. It would be a dream .. I would even pay money to have it ... Bro infinite flight terrain alarms did not cost them to add them since it is a simple arcade game

• Also Eduardo Navarro IF has the 788, 789 and 787-10 (78X). All 3. And the a350. IF has the planes but aerofly has the detail and realism.

You are right they have all those airplanes ... But they are useless airplanes .. They don't have realism ... They don't have real and functional cockpits .. You can't use the FMC or anything ... And it's amazing how they have real alarm sounds .. . 🤦‍♂️

• I did write earlier, the GPWS calls in infinite flight are the same as Boeing’s ones. No specific calls for the airbuses. I don’t know about RFS since I don’t play that but I know for sure that IF only has one type of callout voice and that it is very similar to Boeing calls. I do hope we get Boeing calls in AF because that would be so cool to land with the 777 and 744 with proper altitude alerts. Just saying, they’ve managed it with the airbuses 😉

• I did write earlier, the GPWS calls in infinite flight are the same as Boeing’s ones. No specific calls for the airbuses. I don’t know about RFS since I don’t play that but I know for sure that IF only has one type of callout voice and that it is very similar to Boeing calls. I do hope we get Boeing calls in AF because that would be so cool to land with the 777 and 744 with proper altitude alerts. Just saying, they’ve managed it with the airbuses 😉

Bro the ipacs team are professionals and they will give us those alarms for boeing they are the best team ... I love aerofly .. I used to play arcade games but in January I bought this wonderful simulator .. And it fascinates me .. The planes are beautiful realistic .. The runway lights, the 3D buildings are beautiful .. The airports .. The mountains ... Clouds .. The terrain .. Aerofly is the best airplane simulator for mobiles 😍✈️🙏👏

• True tho the detail and realism in aerofly is just ridiculously good for a mobile sim. The way the screens look, lighting in cockpits in the dark, now engine cutoff, the 3D buildings and incredibly detailed airports and cities surrounding them. Any devs if you’re reading this, you guys did an awesome job on this sim and the update and we can’t wait to see what you have in store for us. Thank you for such an amazing game. We really appreciate it 🙏🙌👏

• True tho the detail and realism in aerofly is just ridiculously good for a mobile sim. The way the screens look, lighting in cockpits in the dark, now engine cutoff, the 3D buildings and incredibly detailed airports and cities surrounding them. Any devs if you’re reading this, you guys did an awesome job on this sim and the update and we can’t wait to see what you have in store for us. Thank you for such an amazing game. We really appreciate it 🙏🙌👏

It’s almost too realistic. Unfortunately though, for all of that detail and realism, we must sacrifice device storage. The game currently is at a hefty 4GB, or about 8 GB if you get the HD photoscenery images, and the Switzerland scenery. I assume this is why the new Arizona scenery is very low quality.

• I can only agree with you on all of the above.

And I think that the next update will include some of the other planes.

But one thing almost a cruel one, not to be able to spawn at a gate and do push back ......that hurts man!!

• Let's load the scenery, at flight planning time..

Like one of the "toy" competitors...

Dont store the scenery on ipad...

Then ipads can become Global 🤟🤟

I would hate this. The reason I got Aerofly was to be portable. Since all files are stored on your device, this means it works offline. If the game didn’t work offline I wouldn’t spend money to purchase it.