• Hi,

I restarted my Steam client but no update available for me...I'm still in beta!

Thank you.

Richard.

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows 10 Pro 64|P3Dv4|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Edited once, last by DrumsArt (October 10, 2020 at 3:56 PM).

• That sounds like you already have the latest version. Updating from the last beta to the current release may have been a very small download, maybe you just missed it? Why do you think you did not get the update?

Thank you for your answer Jan.

After launching Aerofly I read "You are in the Steam Beta Channel 'Beta'".

I don't know why, I thought the last update was the release version...:huh:

Sorry for the interruption. Btw, it seems that you made a huge step ahead with this update. I'm rediscovering Aerofly FS2 for good.:thumbup:Thanks again.

Richard.

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows 10 Pro 64|P3Dv4|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

• Thank you for your answer Jan.

After launching Aerofly I read "You are in the Steam Beta Channel 'Beta'".

I don't know why, I thought the last update was the release version...:huh:

Sorry for the interruption. Btw, it seems that you made a huge step ahead with this update. I'm rediscovering Aerofly FS2 for good.:thumbup:Thanks again.

Richard.

You can have the release version and the text shows "your opted into beta". Because you probably are still opted into beta, are you not?

• You can have the release version and the text shows "your opted into beta". Because you probably are still opted into beta, are you not?

Bingo, yes I was in beta. I just disabled the "Beta" option in Steam, everything is ok now. No more message...

Thank you.

Richard.

Richard Portier