Sharper switch textures on A320 and Lear mobile—please!

• Thank you for the new update! It’s really great! I know you developers get a lot of requests, so here is just one. Now that these aircraft can be started from cold and dark, please sharpen the textures on the A320 and Lear switches. It is very difficult to read the switch label when it is blurry, especially on a phone. This applies especially to the overhead for the Airbus. Other airliners in the sim on mobile, including the A380, 747, 777, and Dash 8, have sharp and easily readable textures.

• Thank you for the new update! It’s really great! I know you developers get a lot of requests, so here is just one. Now that these aircraft can be started from cold and dark, please sharpen the textures on the A320 and Lear switches. It is very difficult to read the switch label when it is blurry, especially on a phone. This applies especially to the overhead for the Airbus. Other airliners in the sim on mobile, including the A380, 747, 777, and Dash 8, have sharp and easily readable textures.

I agree on that - if it is possible :)