Orbx Netherlands Windmills upside down

• I have a somewhat understanding what have been stated about the tm.log. Wow I do have a problem. Will try to identify where the duplication is and delete any doubles. Hope this will be a start. Maybe also have been placed int the wrong folders. But still not sure why this has happened with the steam update.

I would recommend not messing with the steam folders. Did you recently moved your installation to another drive?

Please rename your current folder at C:/users/.../Aerofly FS 2/ to like __Aerofly FS 2

That will create a brand new user folder for you when you start Aerofly again. With a new main config and everything.

Then check if you still have that problem.

If it does then please do a Steam game file integrity check.

If not then you can copy your gc-map file over to the new folder to restore your joystick and key bindings and, if you have, start moving some of the user created content back into the right place. Check again after each one to see which folder caused it.

• I would have hoped that by now IPACS might have taken responsibility for this anomaly but it seems they are uninterested. I am not in beta and the wind generators in the Netherlands are all since upside down SINCE THE LAST UPDATE! So IPACS, what are you going to do about it???

• Yep still no answer. Only ORBX TE Nethelands is affected and there are maybe only a few members that have it, so it seems not urgent.

We had the same in nov. 2018, IPACS fixed it with a update.

I did a integrity check but all was fine. And I have it on 2 computers.

Maybe after the weekend we get an answer (I hope).

• I have the disc version of FS 2 and only now tested TE Netherlands and my FPS is 5. All of my other scenery with cultivation is FPS 60. I have my FPS locked at 60 within FS 2. Checking for online updates I get "Error Code 1002".

Windows Home Premium 64-bit SP1, Intel Pentium G2130 @ 3.20GHz, 16.0 GB RAM DDR3, ASUS H61M-K, Graphics PHL 273V5 1920x1080 @ 60Hz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX960, Thrustmaster Joystick and Home Made Rudder Pedals.

Edited once, last by IZ0JUB ().

• @AOB: The problem is that we have no access to the source files with Orbx sceneries. To fix netherland this would be required. Instead we probably have to add a work around just to fix this issue which does take a little time to ensure the work around doesn't break any other sceneries.

• @IZOJUB that is wierd I have 110 above Amsterdam.

Yes it is as it did work perfectly fine, but not used it for awhile in that area. Other scenery are working. Re tested flying away from airports FPS 43 working OK. As soon as I fly over an airport or start at an airport FPS dives to 5.

Windows Home Premium 64-bit SP1, Intel Pentium G2130 @ 3.20GHz, 16.0 GB RAM DDR3, ASUS H61M-K, Graphics PHL 273V5 1920x1080 @ 60Hz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX960, Thrustmaster Joystick and Home Made Rudder Pedals.

Edited once, last by IZ0JUB ().

• @AOB: The problem is that we have no access to the source files with Orbx sceneries. To fix netherland this would be required. Instead we probably have to add a work around just to fix this issue which does take a little time to ensure the work around doesn't break any other sceneries.

Hi admin. I am a bit confused here. Do you not supply ORBX with an updated version of your software when you do updates or at least advise them of any changes? I thought that as the developer of a sim that they make scenery for this would be a contractual thing. If not then maybe you could issue advisory to users saying that when an update occurs some of the software you have bought for the sim might not work.

• The alpha version was available for months and as far as I know the changes that may have caused the windmills to flip were already present at that time or at least I didn't see more changes in the code regarding scenery and no more changes in our scenery files.

OrbX, Just-Flight and others did have access to the latest version for months now and I wrote an e-mail to those that I have the mail adresses of, even before the first alpha release, informing them about the changes and in return we did received updated files at least for the Just-Flight Piper Arrows which now support the cold and dark startup. I did not receive any other updates for the other add-on products. And I don't think it was really necessary on their side since there are only small inconveniences to the user like not being able to select the cold and dark or no shorter loading times.

• ORBX ,wird noch sein Blaues wunder erleben.. alles nur für MSFS 2020:!::!:

Ich bin Sauer auf solche Entwickler, lassen Ihre Kunden im Stich.:cursing:

Ich habe da auch schon hingeschrieben..keine Reaktion....die können mich mal bei ORBX,geht eh nicht mehr lange mit MSFS:!:^^

Danke Jan ,für dir Information. :thumbup:

• The alpha version was available for months and as far as I know the changes that may have caused the windmills to flip were already present at that time or at least I didn't see more changes in the code regarding scenery and no more changes in our scenery files.

OrbX, Just-Flight and others did have access to the latest version for months now and I wrote an e-mail to those that I have the mail adresses of, even before the first alpha release, informing them about the changes and in return we did received updated files at least for the Just-Flight Piper Arrows which now support the cold and dark startup. I did not receive any other updates for the other add-on products.

This is news to me, I am not using the beta versions. So are you saying:-

a. There really is no problem.

b. You have the files to fix the problem.

c . Despite being informed of the problem ORBX has failed to do anything.

d. No one has reported the windmill problem.

e, IPACS does not give a #@#$ about the problem.

Please respond and by the way you really should have informed users of this problem before if you were aware of it, Astoundingly bad customer service here.

• d) no one has reported the windmill problem during alpha or beta phases where these kind of bugs are supposed to be found and fixed.

Can you please stop with the accusations? You're constantly trying to shine a bad light on us. We're the developers of the platform not of these add-ons. We can inform the external parties of upcoming changes but it's not our job to update their product. "bad customer service" - Yeah right I'm writing you on a Sunday in my free time.

Also it may not be the fault of ORBX, too. Please also contact the ORBX customer service, maybe they are just not aware of any issues since the scenery still works fine apart from this.

• Post by AOB ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • I'd be very confident that it'll be sorted as soon as possible. In the meantime, Innsbruck to anywhere in Switzerland in the Extra, low level Rocky Mountains driving King Air in IMC :0, aerobatics over (and under) Monument Valley in the Yak-18T...etc, etc

• Ich finde das was Du gesagt hast mit dem Kundenservice ist nicht richtig:!:

Ich bin Ehrlich habe hier auch schon sachen geschrieben ...und mich dann entschultigt:!::!::!::!:

Man war etwas verwöhnt, mache Flugsimulation seit 98 und FSX ,X Plane....und da kammen im Monat laufend Szenerien und das hat mich hier immer aufgeregt. <X

Aber ich leibe diesen Aerofly FS 2....das ich nicht mehr zurück gehe zu Microsoft MSFS,ich warte nun eben bis neue Szenerien kommen.:):)

MFG Schönen Sonntag euch.:)

• Code
    Hallo Ehrlich, ich habe Flugsimulationen gemacht, seit sie herausgekommen sind und denke, dass dies die beste ist, die es bisher gab. Ich möchte mich auch bei der DEVS für meinen Punkt e entschuldigen. Kommentar zu IPACS, der auch kein # @ # $ zum Problem gibt. Ich habe nicht die Angewohnheit zu fluchen und habe danach gemerkt, dass mein # @ # $ als F-Wort missverstanden worden sein könnte. Wenn ich schwöre, wäre es mit dem S-Wort.
    Wie auch immer, ich habe die von Jetpack in Post 2 dieses Threads vorgeschlagenen Dinge ohne Erfolg getan und versucht, ORBX zu kontaktieren. Leider gibt es sonst nicht viel zu tun oder zu sagen. Du hast einen schönen Montag.