Realistic irs allign time for a320

• I optionally have a more realistic time in my developer build but I almost never turn this option on and I think a lot of users wouldn't appreciate having to wait for 7+ minutes before they can start to taxi.

If you want to you can edit the FullAlignmentTime value in the a320.tmd (I hope that property is called that, going from memory here...). It's the time in seconds. You can also increase the time for the display self tests to a more realistic 25-30 seconds if you want to.

This may become an aircraft specific option at some point in the future but I can't make any promises.

• The ipacs are an incredible team ... They could add new sounds from the airbus 320 to the future, more realistic sounds and if they were from the real CFM56 engines it would be much better .. I think they should already take that into account. They are a great team, thank you very much

• During my last flight I recorded some beautiful long PTU sounds but I want to fully simulate the hydraulics first.

Engine sounds are really hard to produce because real world recordings are messed up by people talking, birds chirping other airplanes or vehicles and so on. Unlike with general aviation aircraft you can't just pull it out of the hangar and do what ever you want with the throttle and microphones.

• During my last flight I recorded some beautiful long PTU sounds but I want to fully simulate the hydraulics first.

Engine sounds are really hard to produce because real world recordings are messed up by people talking, birds chirping other airplanes or vehicles and so on. Unlike with general aviation aircraft you can't just pull it out of the hangar and do what ever you want with the throttle and microphones.

Thank you very much ipacs team, we look forward to adding real sounds in future updates. Thank you very much. Sorry for my little knowledge, what is the hydraulic system?

• The engines pump hydraulic oil at very high pressure through hydraulic lines in the aircraft. Actuators like the aileron, spoilers, elevator, rudder, pitch trim and landing gear retraction use this high pressure oil to move. This system of hydraulic pumps, hydraulic lines and actuators form the hydraulic system.

At the moment this is not fully simulated. So even when the engines are stopped you can currently still move all of these actuators.

• The engines pump hydraulic oil at very high pressure through hydraulic lines in the aircraft. Actuators like the aileron, spoilers, elevator, rudder, pitch trim and landing gear retraction use this high pressure oil to move. This system of hydraulic pumps, hydraulic lines and actuators form the hydraulic system.

At the moment this is not fully simulated. So even when the engines are stopped you can currently still move all of these actuators.

The plane is perfectly simulated they are doing a great job .. When they perfectly simulate the sounds of the engine and hydraulic system it will be even better thanks to the ipacs team they make thousands of users happy with their excellent work ...

• I optionally have a more realistic time in my developer build but I almost never turn this option on and I think a lot of users wouldn't appreciate having to wait for 7+ minutes before they can start to taxi.

If you want to you can edit the FullAlignmentTime value in the a320.tmd (I hope that property is called that, going from memory here...). It's the time in seconds. You can also increase the time for the display self tests to a more realistic 25-30 seconds if you want to.

This may become an aircraft specific option at some point in the future but I can't make any promises.

How i can open this type of archive? Im trying to search apps for android and windows but i dont found nothing

Engines on the a320 also start up faster than normal. Perhaps this can be changed? Making start times similar to the real world wouldn't be as extreme as having to wait 6 minutes for the irs to align.

• The ipacs are an incredible team ... They could add new sounds from the airbus 320 to the future, more realistic sounds and if they were from the real CFM56 engines it would be much better .. I think they should already take that into account. They are a great team, thank you very much

Yup I would also like to see use option in future. Because I love iae when in ceo airbus in neo CFM leap is better.....