Check For Updates Not Working

• Thanks Jan, I will follow your advice - in those early days, there was a lot of community stuff but hardly anyone was providing a readme and those few developers who did were giving giving different advice. So I had to assess the quality of the developer, and make a best guess as to where things should be. That has worked up until now.

The ORBX stuff I installed created a folder called 'Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator AddOns. I will copy the missing DLCs into there

Mike

Thank you to Admin and Mike I have now set up a new folder similar to your ORBX one Mike. Back to the computer. Kindest regards, Michael.

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1, Intel Pentium G2130 @ 3.20GHz, 16.0 GB RAM DDR3, ASUS H61M-K, Graphics PHL 273V5 1920x1080 @ 60Hz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX960, Thrustmaster Joystick and Home Made Rudder Pedals.

• I have created a New Folder "Aerofly FS 2 Addons" so the file path on my F drive as follows: Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator/Aerofly FS 2 Addons/scenery/places/my cultivation

Just made a test flight and cannot see trees and or buildings?

Obviously I'm doing something silly.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Kindest regards to all.

Michael.

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1, Intel Pentium G2130 @ 3.20GHz, 16.0 GB RAM DDR3, ASUS H61M-K, Graphics PHL 273V5 1920x1080 @ 60Hz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX960, Thrustmaster Joystick and Home Made Rudder Pedals.

• I have also noted at several USA airports airfields I have tested at random these strange tower constructions either side of the RW?

Edited once, last by IZ0JUB ().

• Hi Jan I use OpenGL and have the latest Nvidia driver. I have had no problems until this update. Kindest regards, Michael.

• The problems continue since the update, all was working perfectly OK before hand. Now the GB elevation isn't working correctly despite downloading a fresh copy and some add on airports are producing towers. Picture attached. The only way to stop this is to remove GB Elevation courtesy of TomSimMuc and the various airports. Then my home made scenery works OK.

I have spent all day in front of my computer having tried to get my cultivation to work and eventually installed it onto my F drive as I have done for several years with no problems whatsoever despite IPACS telling me this is not the way to do it.

Thank you for your continued support and help.

Kindest regards, Michael.

• I have removed the USA free add on airports and airfields and attach pictures of views from the RW in the IPACS default airports. Plus pictures of floating bridges and buildings at San Francisco.

• Thanks Jan, I will follow your advice - in those early days, there was a lot of community stuff but hardly anyone was providing a readme and those few developers who did were giving giving different advice. So I had to assess the quality of the developer, and make a best guess as to where things should be. That has worked up until now.

The ORBX stuff I installed created a folder called 'Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator AddOns. I will copy the missing DLCs into there

Mike

Copied the missing places from the backup and put them with the ORBX stuff. Didn't work.

Moved the folders to Documents/AeroflyFS2/addons/scenery/usa/places/

That gave me back all the starting locations, but the New York Autogen does not appear. Florida and Colorado seem OK.

https://i.postimg.cc/rwHfnpMV/20201027-NY001.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/bv23KjwQ/20201027-NY002.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/pTbqv1m3/20201027-NY003.jpg

• I'm going to uninstall FS 2 clean computer reboot and do a clean install from the DVD set, test, then do the update of two years ago or whenever it was, test and leave well alone.

UPDATE TODAY: Clean re installation of DVD set and test working perfectly OK.

Download and install Colorado USA IPACS scenery pack installed tested OK.