New TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition

• I received the Thrustmaster TCA Officer pack last week. It works a treat with the A320 in Aerofly FS2 and the detents work great. The engine switches work out of the box, but I can't seem to find a way to utilise the selector switch (Crank, Norm, Ign/Start), as there are no control mappings for it.

• I received the Thrustmaster TCA Officer pack last week. It works a treat with the A320 in Aerofly FS2 and the detents work great. The engine switches work out of the box, but I can't seem to find a way to utilise the selector switch (Crank, Norm, Ign/Start), as there are no control mappings for it.

Hello, thanks for the info.

I will get mine probably tomorrow. What surprises me nicely is that detents work great out of the box, as well as ENG masters (no mapping for those).

MSFS users report lack of precision in throttle detents. I will check all ASAP and report.

• The thrust levers don't actually have the detents at the correct positions. They should be at about 55% and 75% but they built it with detents at 40 and about 72% or so. We now internally detect that device and because of that we know the hardware detents and use our code to match those to the detents in the virtual cockpit. You should be able to use the same hardware detents for the Q400 flight idle, C90GTx flight idle and F18 and F15e max military thrust (without afterburners) detents in the virtual cockpit.

• The thrust levers don't actually have the detents at the correct positions. They should be at about 55% and 75% but they built it with detents at 40 and about 72% or so. We now internally detect that device and because of that we know the hardware detents and use our code to match those to the detents in the virtual cockpit. You should be able to use the same hardware detents for the Q400 flight idle, C90GTx flight idle and F18 and F15e max military thrust (without afterburners) detents in the virtual cockpit.

Hello, Jet-Pack.

I have just received the TCA Quadrant throttles, and as you remark, there is a mismatch between physical detents and position showed in Aerofly A320 cockpit. But from your comments I understood that it was corrected internally by software.

Otherwise I own also the A320 TCA sidestick, but throttle control is assigned to both joysticks if connected, but I only want control from the TCA Quadrant not from the joystick´s slider. Any help?

Thank you.

• Otherwise I own also the A320 TCA sidestick, but throttle control is assigned to both joysticks if connected, but I only want control from the TCA Quadrant not from the joystick´s slider. Any help?

Disconnect the throttle quadrant or disable it in the controller settings by clicking on it in the list at the bottom, set enabled to false.

Then click into the central area of the throttle (where you see movement when you move the slider), then press backspace to delete that assignment.

Plug the quadrant back in or re-enable it and you should be all set.

• Disconnect the throttle quadrant or disable it in the controller settings by clicking on it in the list at the bottom, set enabled to false.

Then click into the central area of the throttle (where you see movement when you move the slider), then press backspace to delete that assignment.

Plug the quadrant back in or re-enable it and you should be all set.

Thank you for your instructions. Now it works as expected.

Regards.

I never noticed an issue with the detents - the ECAM showed the correct state when each detent was activated. I didn't bother looking at the physical quadrant as I was on VR.

With regards the ENG master switch, will this be something that could be activated in the future?