A320 CLIMB POWER INCREASING

• The A320-214 is not supposed to increase its power when climbing.

But the A380 yes.

By the way, it would be so cool to have an easy FLEX calculator: When I double-click the FLEX TO TEMP button in the MCDU, it enters the corresponding FLEX value in function of the selected runway, altitude, weight, flaps, etc, instead of the default 48°. (Idem with flaps, because you are not suppose to perform a FLEX takeoff in CONF 1+F under 2000m)

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Ok. Thank you. I let you think about the “auto” “cheat” flex. Long runways like at SFO support easily a 67° FLEX!

When I double-click the FLEX TO TEMP button in the MCDU, it enters the corresponding FLEX value in function of the selected runway, altitude, weight, flaps, etc, instead of the default 48°

• The A320 FADECs currently keep the thrust at a constant level which requires higher engine rotation speeds as you climb. Because power is defined as thrust times speed if you keep your speed constant you do not get more power when climbing.

Confirmed!

(I asked my 23 years Airbus pilot friend)

:love: You and Aerofly completely rocks. Definitely. Wow :*

Every tips and tricks that my friend gave me, worked. Always worked. You did an amazing work. I stop boots-licking here!