New Game Or Same Game

• HI

I am wanted to ask if the developers are gong to take out a new game or the same game will stay and they will update it?

It would be nice if we have a new airbus plane like the A330 or the A350 and a Open world with a subscription.

thank you

The a330 would be awesome, but I don’t expect any new aircraft soon seeing as we just got the new helicopter. I currently think that the way the game is going is that it’s going to be the same game. Usually the next years version is released in November. I don’t want to see an open world due to the storage issue. The game already holds a hefty 8GB and to install the new update yesterday I had to delete infinite flight, that’s how bad my storage issue is.

• Yeah I mean the release of an aerofly game every year has been fairly consistent, 1st or 2nd week of December... I’m hoping a new game is on the horizon as AviatorGamerYT said in his video that the devs were planning to expand scenery to Oregon and Washington state (this was when AF2020 came out, plus 2020 gave us 3 more states at launch, and 1 with an update. Maybe OR WA and then an update to HD AZ scenery?

• The a330 would be awesome, but I don’t expect any new aircraft soon seeing as we just got the new helicopter. I currently think that the way the game is going is that it’s going to be the same game. Usually the next years version is released in November. I don’t want to see an open world due to the storage issue. The game already holds a hefty 8GB and to install the new update yesterday I had to delete infinite flight, that’s how bad my storage issue is.

Open world on IOS or Android portable devices would have to be done on a central server I suppose? You would download the scenery you want to be able to fly over in a session. Each time you download a route, the new one replaces the old one so that you don't fill up your device. The one you download is then available to play offline. That would be amazing and would bring this simulator to a new level. Personally I would be happy to pay a subscription if this was implemented. Let's see what the future brings!

• There are many tracks to follow:

Case 1: they might edit AFS2021 to avoid confusion with MSFS2020, and keep on making a new version by year.

Case 2: they might keep on updating AFS2020 with in-app purchases like PNW, France, Japan, new planes like A330 etc.

Case 3: case 1 & 2 to the name of evolution. Because iOS devices are seriously becoming tremendously powerful, so old versions for old devices and new versions with quite a lot of a lot more for the newest devices. In-app purchases might be compatible with old devices. It’s 2 sides winner for IPACS.

Case 4: the flight scenery loading before start. I don’t feel like IPACS likes the idea. The ones who tried X-Plane know why. And what if I decided to start a flight with an empty flight plan? Because today you can make it from the MCDU.

Case 5: the scenery is loading as much as you fly ahead. This idea costs a horrific 50 years after world nuclear war scenery to Infinite Flight. And case 4 & 5 suppose a subscription that IPACS seems not to like. Thank you for that by the way.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• I like the option of a new aerofly 2021 ... It is convenient for the users and the ipacs team .. Many people complain and do not like the idea of paying a new game per year .. But let's do the math .. 8 or 9 dollars every year is a bargain .. They are offering you a game with beautiful planes, functional cockpits, beautiful landscapes, totally free, without having to pay silly monthly payments to use all the planes ... It's a bargain ... They offer us a simulator of pc on a mobile phone for 8 dollars .... Hopefully they add a new aerofly 2021 and the best thing would be that they will add a new plane, for example for aerofly 2020 they added the majestic boeing 777 and new regions .. I would love a new boeing 787 dreamliner, airbus 350, airbus 330, embraer 195 E2, boeing 737 max, atr 72, bombardier CRJ1000 would be amazing any of those planes

• FrankLFRS, hey, Jet-Pack (IPACS) has already mentioned before that the IPACS dev team do not like in app purchases, on most devices they are really slow to download as well anyway. I think if they are to add new scenery, it will come with the release of a new aerofly game or with an update like when Arizona came to AF2020 with the EC135 update a month back or so. I just hope Arizona is gonna get hd scenery at some point, flying around PHX with a modelled city would be sweet

• Phil747  Eduardo Navarro

An iOS application max size is 4 Gb. Maybe something like this with Android. So if you want more contents there’ll be add-on downloads. Free or not. Like the actual HiRes free in-app purchase or the Switzerland region as purchase.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC