Unable to set destination airport in 777 FMC

• Hey guys,

Idk if this is a bug, but I tried to make a FPL with the 777 earlier as denver no longer makes my game crash (thanks devs you guys are awesome btw) but I put KDEN into the FMC destination airport and pressed execute, next thing I know the text disappears and no route to Denver is set. Anyone else tried this after the most recent patch and had the same thing?:/

• Hey guys,

Idk if this is a bug, but I tried to make a FPL with the 777 earlier as denver no longer makes my game crash (thanks devs you guys are awesome btw) but I put KDEN into the FMC destination airport and pressed execute, next thing I know the text disappears and no route to Denver is set. Anyone else tried this after the most recent patch and had the same thing?:/

The FMC is not fully functional, but it has certainly got some small features to it. It’s enough to enter your route, you have to choose you’re actual route through the navigation tab.This is a very small detail that nobody really sees but I just think it’s cool that some of use use it.

I had tried doing this yesterday, and I inputted a destination. It did appear. I clicked activate and then pressed “EXEC/Execute”. The origin airport still was present on the FMC, but the destination wasn’t.