Some help for this?? Pls

• Hello dear Jet-Pack (IPACS) , I see that some users like me are wanting to add custom painting models on the a320, I took a look at the Wiki, I downloaded the SDK tools, but I'm not finding A320 texture models to replace the file in an airplane converter to edit on photoshop. Could you please tell us how you do this on the A320 I have 3Dsmax installed and could all the programs mentioned on the wiki tell me how I do this for the a320? I would thank you so much it would be even better if you tell me how you do it.

• We haven't released the repaint kit for the A320 yet and because the textures are not as nicely aligned as the other aircraft, i.e. the fuselage is cut into several pieces and just getting a straight line from front to back requires a lot of work, we don't think it's a good idea to release it to the public in this form.

Regards,

Jan

• We haven't released the repaint kit for the A320 yet and because the textures are not as nicely aligned as the other aircraft, i.e. the fuselage is cut into several pieces and just getting a straight line from front to back requires a lot of work, we don't think it's a good idea to release it to the public in this form.

We've got it all figured out Jet-Pack, but where did these latest repaints like TAP or TAM come from?:/

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• Dear developer, could I send an email to ipacs.de? then maybe you can tell me how I can make an edit if this is allowed. In my case I just wanted to touch the wing of the Airbus I wanted to add red lines as in the photo below:

This is exactly one of my editing intentions at Lufthansa I am trying to edit the A320 but as Jan said the textures are not organized but I will keep trying it maybe it will be very difficult.

Regards,

Lucas

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .

I'm still waiting for this Jet-Pack response? The repaints for AFS 2 come from Aerosoft, Black Box X-Treme or others? :/

And why following several repetitions and requests, some repaints could not be carried out such as EasyJet or Edelweiss, unlike TAM or TAP to name a few?

Thank you for shedding light on this point!

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• Again a vacuum? My suggestion could be sent something for us to work on my intention is to edit only the wing flap traking and wingtip because i know about the fuselage difficulties, I believe they repaint on 3dsmax? but some users can edit aircraft ??

how do they get the textures?

A certain way it may be possible. If anyone here on the forum has any suggestions let us know for years I expect a repaint of the A320.

• Again a vacuum? My suggestion could be sent something for us to work on my intention is to edit only the wing flap traking and wingtip because i know about the fuselage difficulties, I believe they repaint on 3dsmax? but some users can edit aircraft ??

how do they get the textures?

A certain way it may be possible. If anyone here on the forum has any suggestions let us know for years I expect a repaint of the A320.

Ask the question to this author who has fabulously produced several repaints for the A320 :thumbup:

https://flight-sim.org/filebase/index…us-a320-livery/

https://flight-sim.org/index.php?conv…dd/&userID=1737

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

• Tomfa , Peter Simon After taking a more detailed look at the textures of the A320, I concluded that if you want to edit planes a single possible solution is to edit them in 3DsMax and even so it yields a lot of effort and work because the textures are 100% broken that even editing only the wings can compromise the painting of other pieces due to the disorganization of the textures, other than that the textures of the wings can be low editing in a not very appropriate place, I remember Jan saying that he edits the planes in the modeling program, I will do a test on a model Aerosoft paint using 3DsMax soon.

Regards,

Lucas

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .