Navegation Problem in this Version

• Dear developers, after a month that the trial version was placed on steam, we users are having several navigation problems, especially on the a320, the plane does not follow the route, does not capture ILS and Glide in addition the aircraft land off-center with the runway in automatic landing, problems that there is never a solution I think a little disregard for us users some users here try to help as much as possible by bending route captures but it seems that nothing resolves as in the mobile version we cannot attach infinite routes here. Was there any possibility of restoring previous navigation soon? or what will be the plans for now is a two or three days that go by and nothing of the navigation problem will be solved please evaluate it soon.:(

• Just like in the mobile version and I sent a screenshot to the support but when upgrading nothing worked. My question is would there be a link from the previous version? I don't mind waiting longer for the EC135 and cold and dark until this problem is solved

I understand that I already sent some screenshots in the mobile version I also thought it was only there, as it was a long time since I flew on the pc with a detailed route, last week I realized this problem the plane leaves the route many times and does not follow correctly landing they do not capture the ils system at all airports that I’ve been trying to get there isn’t one yet that doesn’t have this problem what was good was bad now the navigation was great.

Developer Jan I will follow more about the problem unfortunately as all airports have this problem on landing the route of the aircraft does not follow correctly they are deviated from the navigation line shown on the ND when the curve they turn before or after, on the landing when they capture the Loc turns long after the hour causing an aircraft to line up very close to the runway I will attach some captures here later.

But for that reason I as a user of this platform would also like for now that you send an update containing the navigation of the previous version until this problem is solved as it seems that it will take a long time to solve it.

• As always in order to replicate these issues we need more info please.

Can you upload a screenshot of the route and describe in more detail where it fails to follow the route? Which ILS didn't work at what airport?

KVNY I16R no ILS at all. iPad Pro / iPadOS 14.2 / AFS2020 20.20.21 / Airbus A320

• Greetings to all due to the navigation problem of this updated version, below some screenshots of all the flights I have done so far, since JAN Jet-Pack (IPACS) stressed the importance of these screenshots. I wanted to heartily ask the developers to correctly reapply these routes soon.

Problems;

The plane does not respect the curves and ends up precipitating or even delaying the curves, on landing there is a difficulty for the aircraft to capture the ILS and Glide Slope because the '' APPR '' mode does not work when pressed and when activated it does not work with efficiency, making capturing the LOC causing a wrong turns in addition to the Glide Slope not working.

Note;

When configuring the plane on the 'Location' initial page, the aircraft captures the Glide Slope and the Loc, but lands off-center with the runway.

All of these problems have already been mentioned here.

Regards,

Lucas

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .

• Lucas Bravo

In the Flight Planner, at destination, delete the runway and click on APP to choose your approach.

Examples:

• I16R for ILS
    • L16R for LOC only (but it does not work for the moment)
    • R16R for RNAV
    • X16R ?
    • D16R DME
    • P16R ?

I like to clear the whole flight plan and start first with destination to see the complete approach. Try with Palm Springs as destination R13RY or R13RZ, and add an origin to see who the complete approach at Palm Springs is modified. Try the Las Vegas R16L with a 8° angle approach to avoid city, very sexy.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Lucas Bravo

In the Flight Planner, at destination, delete the runway and click on APP to choose your approach.

Examples:

• I16R for ILS
    • L16R for LOC only (but it does not work for the moment)
    • R16R for RNAV
    • X16R ?
    • D16R DME
    • P16R ?

I like to clear the whole flight plan and start first with destination to see the complete approach. Try with Palm Springs as destination R13RY or R13RZ, and add an origin to see who the complete approach at Palm Springs is modified. Try the Las Vegas R16L with a 8° angle approach to avoid city, very sexy.

Thank you I always start with a boarding selection and last landing, I'll take a look at it.

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .