Return to the previous version? Any help?

• After a while waiting and nothing to solve the navigation problem I wanted to come here in search of a way to return the last version of Aerofly on Steam can someone help me with this link or something?:?::?:

It's going to be a month and it looks like I'm expecting an update in 2-5 months as usual.

Andrey

• After a while waiting and nothing to solve the navigation problem I wanted to come here in search of a way to return the last version of Aerofly on Steam can someone help me with this link or something?:?::?:

It's going to be a month and it looks like I'm expecting an update in 2-5 months as usual.

Andrey

I would also like to know if this is not resolved by the end of this month, it is stressful to fly manual or to stop the flight and start the phases in the locality

I hope this does not happen again, it is a serious fault with us flying with bugs of equal development on the other platform as in the MFS2020.

• Try to go on Steam and on customization (Maybe) work, as JAN said they are working on it.

Regards,

Lucas

I'm not finding this solution, my game was deleted and demoted for the first time in this recent update, I can't find past versions.

Jet Pack Jet-Pack (IPACS) think about your customers sending us the last update because it is a lack of respect to be at the mercy of an update that doesn't even know when or if something will be resolved, this is the least that you send us the last version for anyone who wants to download it on Steam until it's as promised!!

Or give us a hint where we found the last update on Steam remembering that we deleted the game and installed it again due to a problem!

Andrey

In case this can help, uninstall FS2 from Steam. From your computer, delete all remaining files in C: Users/Owner/Document/ Aerofly FS2. Download FS2 again from Steam. I did this and everything is OK now. Let me know.

Babar66

CNTBB:)

• Very disturbing that everything was working normally with just a few bugs but minimal thing compared to this not flying anymore because every time is really a headache and I believe that this will not be resolved anytime soon the previous version I don't think so either beginner here has no time it's just a vacuum............