AH64A Apache version 1.0

• hey larry, been a while but im back with a new rig. is that link still working for the apache? i keep getting access denied. thank you.

Hi,

I can send you all his removed aircraft:

edit: I removed the link, I hope Larry himself uploads it again

Regards,

PLΛY

PC: RTX 3070, Ryzen 7 3700X, 16GB RAM, 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD,

Setup: Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick and Saitek Throttle

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512 GB

Flight Simulators: Aerofly FS 2, X-Plane 11, X-Plane 12 and MSFS 2020

My Youtube Channel https://youtube.com/@P_L_A_Y

Edited 2 times, last by P L A Y (February 15, 2022 at 1:40 AM).

• Das macht Sinn P L A Y ...der Ersteller der Dateien hat sie überall aus dem Netz genommen und es alles erklärt

dass er die Dateien nicht mehr öffentlich machen will.

Und Du lädst sie ernsthaft hoch ?

Hast Du zuviel Geld ? Schon mal was von Coypright gehört ? :/

Mal ganz abgesehen davon dass es einfach UNFAIR ist.

:/

-------------------

That makes sense...the creator of the files took them from everywhere on the web and explained it all

that he no longer wants to make the files public.

And are you seriously uploading them?

Do you have too much money? Ever heard of copyright? :/
    Quite apart from the fact that it is simply UNFAIR.

mfg, Jens ... Flight-Sim.org

Mein Home-Cockpit ... My Simulator Hardware

MSI PRO Z690-P DDR4 --- SI INTEL Core i7-13700F 2.1GHz LGA1700 Tray --- Palit RTX4070 JetStream 12GB DDR6 --- 16GB DDR4 PC4400 --- SSD Patriot 1TB M.2 Viper VP4300 --- Pimax Crystal

Alles fliegt irgendwie,
    fragt sich nur wielange

• That makes sense...the creator of the files took them from everywhere on the web and explained it all

that he no longer wants to make the files public.

And are you seriously uploading them?

Do you have too much money? Ever heard of copyright? :/
    Quite apart from the fact that it is simply UNFAIR.

Yeah, but these files were freeware, so there shouldn't be a problem, and I didn't upload the files, I'm just sharing.

It's not my fault that Larry got into that stupid conflict with IPACS.

The UNFAIR thing is that many people would like to fly these aircraft in the simulator, but there is just no possible way for them to get these.

I just want to help this simulator and this community :)

Regards,

PLΛY

Setup: Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick and Saitek Throttle

Edited once, last by P L A Y (February 14, 2022 at 11:42 PM).

• Also freeware had copyright, thats no reason/excuse

also publish the link to illegal things are bad for the author and you show NO RESPECT to the author with linking this .

No one had a "general right" to files ... its always at the author ... ALWAYS ... what he allows is the right.

What will you think, when you work hundrets of hours, and you decide what people can do with it,

and there are some people who didnt care about it and show in public no repect to this ?

mfg, Jens ... Flight-Sim.org

Mein Home-Cockpit ... My Simulator Hardware

MSI PRO Z690-P DDR4 --- SI INTEL Core i7-13700F 2.1GHz LGA1700 Tray --- Palit RTX4070 JetStream 12GB DDR6 --- 16GB DDR4 PC4400 --- SSD Patriot 1TB M.2 Viper VP4300 --- Pimax Crystal

Alles fliegt irgendwie,
    fragt sich nur wielange

• I would like to request that the moderator of this forum remove the link for my files that is posted above.

I have not give permission for 'MY FILES' to be shared and as higgy rightly points out, I still have the copyright to 'MY FILES'. I made them available as a gesture of good will on my part. Sharing and uploading are the same thing.

Being UNFAIR is neither here nor there, it is my right and mine alone. Had I not been censored by the gods, I would have remained a member of this forum and most probably produced more models.

Thanks, Steve

• Had I not been censored by the gods, I would have remained a member of this forum and most probably produced more models.

What a shame, it's so unfortunate that IPACS did this.

Btw, how did you come back so quickly? I thought you left Aerofly.

Also freeware had copyright, thats no reason/excuse

also publish the link to illegal things are bad for the author and you show NO RESPECT to the author with linking this .

No one had a "general right" to files ... its always at the author ... ALWAYS ... what he allows is the right.

Yes, but of course I can't respect him if he just deletes everything. I'm disappointed. :cursing:

you decide what people can do with it,

I can't and no one can't decide what people do with it.

I would like to request that the moderator of this forum remove the link for my files that is posted above

What would it change?

People are still sharing these in private messages so it doesn't really matter.

I have not give permission for 'MY FILES' to be shared and as higgy rightly points out, I still have the copyright to 'MY FILES'. I made them available as a gesture of good will on my part. Sharing and uploading are the same thing.

If you have uploaded something to internet, it will stay there forever...

I would like to ask is there any way that you and IPACS would reconcile and you would upload these aircraft publicly again?

The Forum Admin has already apologized and right now innocent people, the community is suffering.

Regards,

PLΛY

Edited 4 times, last by P L A Y (February 15, 2022 at 3:51 AM).

• Does Larry have his own online store to sell his creations? I am sure helicopter enthusiasts would not mind if they were payware.

I'm not sure it would be a good idea, most people who use Aerofly FS 2 PC version have a weak PC and don't have money, I don't think they would buy these aircraft if these were payware. ORBX, Just Flight and Aerosoft also had no success with their payware products. :(?(

Regards,

PLΛY

• I still think it's a shame that larrylynx pulled out because I thought and still do think his helicopters are awesome :( . I would also be willing to help with a further development, even if I would have to start pretty far at the beginning :/ .

Unfortunately, that's just the way it is at the moment.

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• Hi Play

Thanks for removing the link and no I never left the forum, I just don't post. I keep up to date everyday. and like many users, I am wondering where FS4 has gone. At least IPACS didn't take every ones money like another sim, and we are still waiting for that module too.

Your are right about payware, very few would buy the models and that puts developers off big time as their investment would not be recouped. At least with them being free many people did download, over 7000 for the Lynx, 3000 plus for the F104G, AH64A not known.

You are also right about the apology, there was a general apology. Considering the above and a 4 page article in PC Pilot, I would have thought a personal apology via email would have been a nice thing to do, alas non was forthcoming. Simple things mean a lot and would probably have persuaded me to carry on.

2 good things did come from my departure. Jan's life got a lot quieter and I wrote a 720 page book, you good forum members should try it, it's much harder than it seems.

Steve

• Hi Steve,

Even if I can understand that you are very disappointed by the weak reaction of IPACS, these are still your great and fantastic models-creations, which in my opinion deserve to be flown and to give pleasure to at least some users.

Myself I have also developed quite a lot on FS2 and spent months of my free time doing this. On the part of IPACS there is no thanks and recognition for this. Often, the sparse reactions of users and the remaining community are not very encouraging too.

Nevertheless, it still gives me a lot of pleasure to be able to create something on this "platform" resp. basis, then experience it in VR at a high frame rate and, if possible, share it with like-minded people and other users.

In this sense, I really hope that there will be a way to let your great projects live on, while fully honoring resp. respecting your great work, your copyrights and your intentions.

Kindest regards,

Christophe

@And congratulations for your new achievement of writing books! I am definitely not able to do that, not even just 12 pages. But even books want to be read by other peoples once they are written, otherwise they gather dust on the shelf
    ... ;)

• Hi Steve,

do it like me on a donation basis. You would get money from me just for the helicopters. Work has to be worth it. 

And yes: I am still waiting in vain for a generous donation from IPACS. :D

• Thank you for telling us that you do not post in your last post but seriously you wrote a 720 page book??? Can you tell us the title so we can read it? :)

• Book is yet to be published, still error checking using a text to audio program, (audio version eventually), which takes nearly as long as writing the damn thing, just 4 chapters to finish out of 42. It's only when someone (Roboman) reads it to you that you find missing words etc. As for publishing, that's not as easy as it sounds, yet more research on how to do all that.

Last year my brother and I came up with a theory to solve the mystery of the treasure on Oak Island. Like an idiot I said, "that will make a good book", so that's what we did. The theory takes up a few chapters and in the rest, we re-write history and start many wars. It will be called, 'Misdirection, the fictional true story of Oak Island. Part 1' as we intend to make it a 3 part series. It's been fun, time consuming and a steep learning curve. We all think we can write and tell a good story but sadly that's not true. It's also fun to bump so many people off, add twist and turns, leave the reader guessing and introduce some supernatural stuff, or is that all in your head. I also learned a lot about Paris, or more to the point, 1300's Paris, which was about a mile across at that time and the number 494, which became part of the book and also my past, quite scary stuff.