• Unfortunately this is unavoidable I can't fly any more because of this damn problem I already crashed the plane twice for automating it and time goes by and nothing ... maybe you will have to wait 1 to 6 months until the next update is being a neglect that I never saw it here. Why don't you return to your previous navigation while the problems are resolved? the answer is simple we are resolving .... until when? no solution? past navigation temporarily implement?

• This situation happened when activating the autopilot for landing because it appeared cat1 even using autoland so that the landing was automatic centered it went up and down after I activated this if you have any tips on where I can move to fix this or some old version please send me

• From what little information we can get from the pics it looks like you are ' landing' at...well, no where really

There doesn't appear to be any runway so how about sticking up some more information, like what was the airport, is it a user airport, what was the route.

Also does this happen at a default airport

If you want something fixing how about giving Jetpack the information he needs

Steve

• I and several users have already explained this here, several times and even a person from the forum put several screenshots, but in my view this bug is not solved with route implementations, it is really a grodesque bug the plane was landing automatically and when i noticed that it was decentralized i used the automatic copilot in it the plane went up and down to land before the runway.

• I and several users have already explained this here, several times and even a person from the forum put several screenshots, but in my view this bug is not solved with route implementations, it is really a grodesque bug the plane was landing automatically and when i noticed that it was decentralized i used the automatic copilot in it the plane went up and down to land before the runway.

Won't you mind Sir to Upload here some more Screenshots from the "Tail-View-Camera" or some other camera angles..(I mean can you post a Screenshot where we can see the Runway along with the Aircraft with the problem you mentioned)

Problem that you demonstrated needs to first visually examined so as we can all come to a Conclusion about what is actually causing the problem- "Is it a Physical Error?" Or "Machine-(Programming)-Error?"

For me, I am unable to reproduce the problem in Aerofly.. I tried but the way you mentioned the Problem.... "I am not getting that".... So, Sir if you can Upload some more Screenshots then "Community Members", "Administrators" can help...

Best Regards,

Pratik

• cristianodesa

Hi. Make de Denver / Aspen without SID STAR or APP. You’ll die! ;) The descent profile will make you fly into the mountains.

This bug is taken care of, normally, and will be patched sooner or later.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Yes, navigation will put you where you shouldn't, but the pilot can avoid the accident, as well as use a chart and check what's around. I also don't like the new system, there are a lot of bugs, but nothing that really makes me have an accident, especially in the case of an aircraft with a GPWS system.

• So, Sir if you can Upload some more Screenshots then "Community Members", "Administrators" can help...

This is the problem here already has countless catches I will not condemn myself so it will not do any good example of this is that some users pay for idiots thinking it will do. I'm sure the developers know these problems much better than we do.

• This is the problem here already has countless catches I will not condemn myself so it will not do any good example of this is that some users pay for idiots thinking it will do. I'm sure the developers know these problems much better than we do.

Are you referring to me? and some other users?

Who are those "idiots" that you are referring? They are users who really want the growth of this platform and to help the developers who are responsible for keeping this simulator upright. Tell us directly what do you think of being "idiots" stupid without indirects!!

Thank you,

Lucas

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .

• Unfortunately this is unavoidable I can't fly any more because of this damn problem I already crashed the plane twice for automating it and time goes by and nothing ... maybe you will have to wait 1 to 6 months until the next update is being a neglect that I never saw it here. Why don't you return to your previous navigation while the problems are resolved? the answer is simple we are resolving .... until when? no solution? past navigation temporarily implement?

Sagen Sie mir bitte Start Flughafen (Bahn) und Ankunft Flughafen (Landebahn) ich Fahre das ab!!!!!!!!!

MFG

• This is the problem here already has countless catches I will not condemn myself so it will not do any good example of this is that some users pay for idiots thinking it will do. I'm sure the developers know these problems much better than we do.

Und das mit den idioten,dafür sollten Sie sich entschuldigen:!::!:

Ich finde auch wenn es Probleme gibt, sollte man doch ein klein wenig Respekt und Anstand untereinander besitzen.

MFG Enrico