Drizzle on the game screen

• Can you please share a screenshot of it?

With any graphics issues make sure you have the most recent graphics card drivers installed. Especially if you have a new PC windows may not have the latest driver when you let it search automatically. Download and install the drivers from your graphics card manufacturer.

Regards,

Jan

• Drizzles on the screen? Do they appear and reappear quickly in various corners of the screen? If yes calm down, the problem is not with Aerofly or your monitor, this problem is usually caused by the HDMI cable or another one that you use, but remembering the PC you are referring to, I am imagining a Desktop.

Check if the cable is excessively bent in the connections mainly, if it does not solve change the port and reconnect, if it does not solve you can buy a new cable of the same type of yours or better to not lose quality.

Regards,

Lucas

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .

• I can't capture them very fast, they usually appear in the dark parts of the graphics I will try to move the cable if I can't, I will update the drivers but when connecting to my TV and notebook they don't appear

The problem is in the cable, believe me, I had this problem last year, unfortunately I didn't have much knowledge of PC ... and I was almost deceived by a company to change the display, in fact the problem was the cable, because the problem came up I decided by changing the cable and solved. But first change the port or reverse the cable ports.

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .