Blue and Light Grey Canadian Livery for Just Flight PA-28R Turbo Arrow III/IV (IV)

• Adding fictional livery C-FXAJ to fly the PA-28R Turbo Arrow IV in Canada. When I found out that Just Flight did not include a Canadian livery for this aircraft, I thought I should do something about it.

https://flight-sim.org/filebase/index…rrow-iii-iv-iv/

Version 1.1 Update

Fixed texturing details and updated readme.txt install instructions as recommended by Jan from IPACS.

Recommended install instructions:

Unzip and install the cfxaj directory and files into the aircraft directory:

For Windows 10 using Steam:

"C:\Users\...\Documents\Aerofly FS 2\aircraft\pa28rt201t\cfxaj"

For Linux (Linux Mint 20/Ubuntu 20.04) using Steam:

home/.config/Aerofly FS 2/aircraft/pa28rt201t/cfxaj

For Mac:

Macintosh HD/Users/…/Library/Containers/com.aerofly.aerofly-fs-2-mac/Data/Library/Application Support/Aerofly FS/aircraft/pa28rt201t/cfxaj

I am releasing this in anticipation of the upcoming release of Christophe’s British Columbia SW Part 5 Vancouver. I will be flying all over BC SW and enjoying every moment! ^^

This was my first Aerofly aircraft livery so I hope it is not too shabby. There is also Canadian livery C-GUJJ for the Arrow III available.

Cheers,

Tony aka Strykai

2020-12-02

Edited 2 times, last by Strykai: V.1.1 Update - modified some textures and updated readme.txt to recommended install paths (December 14, 2020 at 2:30 AM).