• Dear developers to something very wrong with the navigation after the last update I tried to land today in SFO and the Appr did not set up and did not work as curves are a little exaggerated and did not correct the plane. I believe that this problem will not be solved can you return to the previous version of navigation where everything worked?

• Since the last time I flew on Aerofly (I delete it and reinstall it occasionally to adjust for storage stuff), the STARs and SIDs would sometimes reroute things crazily. Was this for a full flight you did with a selected STAR? If so, that may be the reason why. It's an issue that they will definitely fix, but that may be a temporary fix (not flying a STAR, or selecting the waypoints yourself).

• do you uninstall and reinstall? Yes with Star, ok I will try to fly without sids and stars only with points

Correct, I've done this several times with no issues. My device has limited storage, so deleting and reinstalling occasionally for optimal performance, or out of necessity is what I end up doing.

In the future I hope to have a device with much more device storage, so this won't have to be an issue (my current device has a max capacity of 32 GBs).

Hopefully the developers have this issue fixed by the time the new release comes through, or in the first update for the new version.

• Hello everyone, I have to say that I also have many issues with navigation but very difficult to explain in writing, especially as I am not really fluently in English. Developers please, is there any chance to tell us if you meet the same trouble? Already tried with A320, 777 and don't understand what happen, may be I am doing something wrong. Thanks.

Babar66

CNTBB:)

• Hello dear babar66 , I don’t know exactly what problems you’re having but take a look at the recent navigation tutorial and follow the departure and arrival steps select the types of departure and arrival at airports this can help and improve.

Regards,

Lucas

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .

• Hello dear babar66 , I don’t know exactly what problems you’re having but take a look at the recent navigation tutorial and follow the departure and arrival steps select the types of departure and arrival at airports this can help and improve.

Regards,

Lucas

Thanks Lucas, First of all I certainly not say that FS2 is faulty, I am aware that my knowledge, or the lack of, can be responsible. I will try to do one short fly following tuto and will sum-up some of the issue I noticed even having some screenshots.

I have one question, How can I choice the ALT when making a flight plan??? Thanks will re-post soon.

Babar66

CNTBB:)