Questions of the future new improviment?

• Just one question do you completely remove the wingtips or do you have an option to choose what a320 that you want to fly, and on the animated traffic is there any option to disable it or activate it depending on the situation? I would like to see this soon here on the computer platform fs2

• Not all aircraft have sharklets on the iOS.

Aren't they all? that is sad

Dear developers Jet-Pack (IPACS) could add sharklets to these liverys below When the pc version is launched please?:

Delta (Blue Sharklet)

Air Berlin (Red Sharklet)

Tam (White Sharklet)

Lufthansa new and old ( Blue or White Sharklet)

Air France (White Sharklet)

I would like to see these models with sharklets for a long time

please take this into consideration.

• At first, it would have already been more urgent to provide a repaints file for the A320, as for many other models, no?:/

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• Yes, I would be happy if Lufthansa new and TAM have sharklets in the future, but I believe that most A320s already have sharklets. We were taken by surprise regarding the implementation of sharklets I am very excited. :)

Regards,

Lucas

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .

• Excuse me Lucas and the team here, if you are talking about the mobile version, you are on the wrong thread.:/

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• We may make the sharklets an optional addition for each aircraft. But that requires additional menu elements which we did not want to add so close to the release. There may or may not be a menu option for this in the future, now that the release has been approved we can think about additional new features again.

• We may make the sharklets an optional addition for each aircraft. But that requires additional menu elements which we did not want to add so close to the release. There may or may not be a menu option for this in the future, now that the release has been approved we can think about additional new features again.

That's ok, you guys have done an excelent job with the new release, and we don't mind the wait.

But yes, that's an idea I can get behind for sure.

Also, will we be able to control the load (fuel and cargo/pax)? With a bigger map, I'd like to try more flight (Miami to London for example) but I don't know if there will be enough range.

• Also, will we be able to control the load (fuel and cargo/pax)? With a bigger map, I'd like to try more flight (Miami to London for example) but I don't know if there will be enough range.

This certainly something on our wish lists as well. We're continuing development and who knows what we will pull out our sleeves next.

• Excuse me Lucas and the team here, if you are talking about the mobile version, you are on the wrong thread.:/

Hi Tom, the version that I am referring to is the pc, because the user above mentioned some aircraft that he would like to see the presence of sharklets in the pc version, then I only reinforced the TAM and Lufthansa models (new model) as the ones on my list where I would like to see the sharklets when the PC version is updated.

Regards,

Lucas

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .