• I wait for a question and you will answer me ... Aerofly 2021 is already out for ios devices ... Maybe it will be out soon for android devices ... I like the air traffic function ... Android devices can also buy the regions of United Kingdom and South Florida, Switzerland? Why being honest without the intention of offending, android devices would not be worth buying aerofly 2021 if we are going to fly the same region of the western United States .. So I wonder we will also have the opportunity to make purchases ?????

• With each new "purchase" you are purchasing that version. Beats a monthly subscription cost IMO that other mobile sims have. One time payment for unlimited access to the aircraft and sceneries, plus the new options (simulated traffic, and new regions). Florida, UK, Colorado, and Utah are FREE to download! You just have to pay for Switzerland.

But I'll take the one time $10 payment, as opposed to $80 a year for other sims that don't even come close to Aerofly in terms of realism. Those are good sims too, no hate on them, but I don't know of any other mobile sim that has an A320 that lets you practice flight in Normal, Alternate, and Direct Law.

And you're not being offensive at all. Questions are welcome and we're happy to answer them for you :)

• With each new "purchase" you are purchasing that version. Beats a monthly subscription cost IMO that other mobile sims have. One time payment for unlimited access to the aircraft and sceneries, plus the new options (simulated traffic, and new regions). Florida, UK, Colorado, and Utah are FREE to download! You just have to pay for Switzerland.

But I'll take the one time $10 payment, as opposed to $80 a year for other sims that don't even come close to Aerofly in terms of realism. Those are good sims too, no hate on them, but I don't know of any other mobile sim that has an A320 that lets you practice flight in Normal, Alternate, and Direct Law.

And you're not being offensive at all. Questions are welcome and we're happy to answer them for you :)

I love Aerofly .. It is my favorite simulator and it is the best ... My question is only if android devices can download the regions of Switzerland, United Kingdom and South Florida ????

• Yes, but not right now.

Here's what they said about Android: RE: Aerofly FS 2021 Mobile Version Now Available for iOS

We have not forgotten about the Android fans. At the moment we're evaluating if it's possible to make Aerofly FS 2021 available for Android as well but we currently do not have a good solution for the additional in-app downloadable content. We also need to perform a lot of tests on Android first which could take a while.