Aerofly FS 2021 Reported Bugs ( Version 20.21.05 )

• Before posting new threads please verify that your issues have not been reported by other users before.

In this thread we collect data and information to reproduce any potential issues with the current Aerofly FS 2021 app for iOS.

General questions or comments should be posted in the forums, not in this thread.

Reported issues, Aerofly FS 2021 iOS Version 20.21.05

Application crashes near Manchester

With traffic turned on users are experiencing a crash near Manchester. We can reproduce this and are working on a fix.

There should be no issues with that airport when the traffic is turned off and the application has been restarted.

Application crashes in UK scenery

Several users have reported crashes above the London city during the flight. We cannot replicate this on our devices so far and we need your exact device specs so that we can try fix this issue. Make sure your device is restarted to get the best performance and turn off traffic and clouds and report if the issues are still occurring or not. If your device is affected by this crash please post your device specs below, what aircraft you are currently flying and from where you came and mention to us that you're experiencing issues with app crashes in the UK Scenery.

So far this issue has been reported by users with

- iPad 2018 6th Generation, 2GB RAM, 128GB storage, iOS 14.2

- iPad 2018 6th Generation, "latest version"

- iPad Pro 2nd Generation, iOS 13.6
    - iPad Pro 10.5, iOS 14.2

- iPhone XR, 3GB RAM, at least 5 out of 64GB storage, iOS 14.0

- iPhone 7

Additional in-app downloads not finishing

Users reported that in-app downloads are interrupted and instead of showing "installed" it just shows the "download" button again. We are working on improving the download experience. If you are experiencing this issue make sure you have enough storage space on your device left. Do a full device restart. Stay close to your WLAN router to avoid any disruptions and keep the app active in the foreground. If all that doesn't help, please post your device specifications below and mention that you have issues downloading the in-apps.

Additional in-app downloads not starting to download

After a de-installation and re-installation of the main app it was reported that in-apps that were previously installed show up as already installed but the scenery is not actually available. Restoring purchases or pushing the does not re-download the missing contents according to the report.

- iPhone 11, (4GB RAM?), 30 out of 64GB remaining storage, iOS 14.2

UK Scenery - St. Athan EGDX airport data is faulty

The airport EGDX is not appearing on the location menu map, this is confirmed and we are looking into this issue.

Invisible traffic aircraft

We can confirm that the F18 traffic aircraft indeed doesn't show up when it should. We're looking into why this is happening.

If you see any other aircraft on the location menu map which do not show up during the flight please post the following information for us: Screenshot of the location menu with the flight information of that flight visible. The time you have been flying since application start (estimated in minutes, the more precise the easier for us to find the plane).

Autopilot not following the planned route

Issues were reported for the route LSZH 28 I27L EGLL. According to the report the autopilot fails to fly the approach into EGLL and doesn't follow the route properly. If you experience other routes where this is an issue please post the full route below either in the short text format or just make a screenshot of the route in the navigation menu.

Autopilot target glide path altitude jumping up and down

Users have reported that the target altitude indicated as a green dot on the altitude tape during the descent phase is jumping up and down as you fly along the route. Please post more example routes for us if you find this issue.

• In-App Downloads - If you delete the app once you have the maps downloaded (for me it was - Swiss, UK, S Florida) when you download the app and restore purchases, regions automatically says "Installed" with no downloading. The "installed" content does not show up on the Map/Location. when you go back to regions after looking, all regions go back to "download for free".

iPhone 11/IOS 14.2/30GB Free Space

loving the new game and well done on the launch ! Regions seems to be the biggest issue at launch for me at least, I'm sure this is just a launch issue, keep up the good work !

• In-App Downloads - If you delete the app once you have the maps downloaded (for me it was - Swiss, UK, S Florida) when you download the app and restore purchases, regions automatically says "Installed" with no downloading. The "installed" content does not show up on the Map/Location. when you go back to regions after looking, all regions go back to "download for free".

iPhone 11/IOS 14.2/30GB Free Space

loving the new game and well done on the launch ! Regions seems to be the biggest issue at launch for me at least, I'm sure this is just a launch issue, keep up the good work !

Thanks for the report. Sounds like the list of installed regions are not updated when the app is installed again. Can you re-download them after you've seen them missing on the map?

• It goes back to "download for free" (after looking on the map). If you press that, it goes through the purchase process ("Double click to get" and "Face ID") it then recognises that item has already been purchased through the store and pops up with " Would you like to get it again for free " - if you press okay it says thanks for your purchase and goes straight to installed, without actually downloading anything, pretty much the same as the restore purchase issue.

• It goes back to "download for free" (after looking on the map). If you press that, it goes through the purchase process ("Double click to get" and "Face ID") it then recognises that item has already been purchased through the store and pops up with " Would you like to get it again for free " - if you press okay it says thanks for your purchase and goes straight to installed, without actually downloading anything, pretty much the same as the restore purchase issue.

Thank you, I added it to the list. How much total storage and how much ram does your device have?

• 下载好的地图退回到主界面后会要我重新下载,并且在地区选择里面看不到已经下载好的地图,回到下载地图页面又会继续提示我购买地图,反反复复,就是下载不了!

设备iPad Pro10.5

剩余存储容量70GB

• In case it helps, as expected above, the application cashes where the plane is (the position of the plane is my estimation where it happened).

Liverpool around Manchester.

iPad Pro 11 inch 2018, iOS 14.2, A320 a bit under 7000 ft (I remember to have the time to set QNH), traffic ON, local traffic half, other max.

• In case it helps, as expected above, the application cashes where the plane is (the position of the plane is my estimation where it happened).

Liverpool around Manchester.

iPad Pro 11 inch 2018, iOS 14.2, A320 a bit under 7000 ft (I remember to have the time to set QNH), traffic ON, local traffic half, other max.

This is probably the same bug as the Manchester issue.

We can reproduce this issue and we already have found a fix for it. There was an issue with the textures loaded on some of the cross country traffic flights. This should also bring back the military f18 traffic.

• Just wondering, why does the tiniest update have to be 4gb. My 32 gb iPad is all most full and this is like the only game I have on it. In the next updates can you try and calm the storage down please. Ps love the game xx

It’s because the app takes 4 GB. The update doesn’t take 4 GB. At least, this is my experience with other apps on the App Store.

• Just wondering, why does the tiniest update have to be 4gb. My 32 gb iPad is all most full and this is like the only game I have on it. In the next updates can you try and calm the storage down please. Ps love the game xx

The App Store always shows the application size even with an update. But most updates are "differential".

But here the update looks to be a full download any ways.

Dear Jet-Pack (IPACS) with 20.21.07, it didn't crash any more when I spawned in Manchester :thumbup:. I'll try a full flight to Luton later. Thank you.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Yep, no crash at Manchester with clouds and traffic on. Still, clouds are now a much more demanding factor compared to the 2020 version. On the ground, it feels ok at first, but when flying closer to clouds, or even through them or looking around with clouds on, it's quite laggy here.

iPad Pro 10.5, 256GB, iOS 14.2

• Yep, no crash at Manchester with clouds and traffic on. Still, clouds are now a much more demanding factor compared to the 2020 version. On the ground, it feels ok at first, but when flying closer to clouds, or even through them or looking around with clouds on, it's quite laggy here.

iPad Pro 10.5, 256GB, iOS 14.2

Do you have any crashes over the London area as before or has this been fixed?

The two issues could be the same exact bug.