Aerofly FS 2021 Reported Bugs ( Version 20.21.05 )

• Omg this update actually fixed everything. I have ground vehicles and so many more aircraft on the ramps and jetbridges at Miami intl when I didn’t have them before! Thanks devs you’re the best 🥰

(FYI these planes in Miami are still Continental 737s and American -8s, I’ll check other airports to see if there’s a variety now or not)

• Omg this update actually fixed everything. I have ground vehicles and so many more aircraft on the ramps and jetbridges at Miami intl when I didn’t have them before! Thanks devs you’re the best 🥰

(FYI these planes in Miami are still Continental 737s and American -8s, I’ll check other airports to see if there’s a variety now or not)

They are simply the best on mobile. I’m not talking about Tina Turner :P

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Damn! I just did a flight from Edwards AFB to Palmdale (sort of 30 miles of trip) in the NASA F/A-18 and battery dropped from 62% to 39%. The flight took only ten or fifteen minutes... The only change from my regular flights in Shelter Cove whit my Pitts is that I rised the traffic sliders to mid position and that I used autopilot for the cruise part of the flight... Devs, I think that we need another battery saving update.

• That’s crazy! In Palmdale/Edwards area my battery drop for 30% in 15 minutes, instead in Switzerland, over the Alps (a lot of polygons!) it drops of 1%... What’s going on devs?

Did you get your iPadOS update-update. I have 14.3.

Run unlimited frame rates, exit then run limited.

The charging and discharge with 2021 was fine on my iPad pro 10.5” after a restart.

(I’ll try a run at Palmdale/Edwards! .... it was fine.)

Edited 2 times, last by Overloaded: OS changed iPad designation. (June 29, 2021 at 7:48 AM).

• Mine didn’t fix itself until I cycled limited and unlimited frame rates and did some Aero restarts and iPad restarts. It just went back to normal.

I don’t know about iPhones, I have an iPad pro and an Android phone (I don’t really like Apple!). Perhaps the phone software is very different from iPad pro’s, iOS and pro iPadOS are not the same, I think....

Edited once, last by Overloaded (December 23, 2020 at 8:34 AM).

• Dear @ipacs team,

First of all I’m must amazing that this is an amazing update which we all love.

However, I’m dealing with a weird (somehow not that bad) but frequent bug that if you resolve it, that’d be amazing.

Whenever you get an “important notification” which may pause your game, the sound or UX & UI sound is stopped. And nothing can be done to get it back except if you completely close the app and then open it again.

How to reproduce it :

Very easy, if you get a call on your iPhone or iPad, and whether you answer it or not the sound will disappear.

Or (but much more rare than the one mentioned above) if you get a notification and you open it. The sound will disappear.

And because I know that you guys are efficient enough, I can’t wait to hear from you soon.

Thanks

• Slight problem.

I know that the crashes in UK scenery were fixed, but my 2018 iPad just crashed about 7 times when trying to approach Heathrow. The first few times I spawned at altitude trying to bleed speed and altitude when far out from the airport, cumulus clouds on “full” seem to make the game really laggy. After turning those off I tried again, bearing in mind I was in a 777 at 40,000 feet and speed wouldn’t stop increasing despite having spoilers deployed. Got to around 522 knots and the game crashed. The last times were spawning on final to 27R. The loading screen wheel moves, then stops for a second or two and then the whole app crashes. Either the game is still bugged, or it’s fine and it’s my device that needs replacing. US scenery is mostly fine, although I think it crashed when I was tryna fly and F18 from KNZY to KNQX, app crashed somewhere over Southern California. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I’m reinstalling the app and ensuring nothing is running in the background

• Hello Everybody,

I cannot install any of the sceneries.

I have already reinstalled the SIM 5x and also restarted the iPad more often.

The Florida Scenery is the only one where the download starts, but at about 70% it always starts over again.

IPad 6 Gen (128GB / 78GB free) - IOS 14.3 - FS21 20.21.11

Greetings Niko

Device for Aerofly FS 2019 is iPad2018 128GB iOS 12.1.1

• Hello Everybody,

I cannot install any of the sceneries.

I have already reinstalled the SIM 5x and also restarted the iPad more often.

The Florida Scenery is the only one where the download starts, but at about 70% it always starts over again.

IPad 6 Gen (128GB / 78GB free) - IOS 14.3 - FS21 20.21.11

This is already a known issue, there is a separate thread for this. Developers are aware of that and working on the problem (even though it could be also an issue on Apple server side).