Not published in China (maintained)

• Hello,developer.would you like to ask if version 2021 is not available is China (mainland)?Other regions can be purchased in stores. At present,the latest versions of China (mainland)has not yet been launched. Please ask when the China(mainland)region will online. Thank you:):)

• Unfortunately, we are now required to obtain a registration number for our app, if we intend to distribute it on the Apple App Store in China mainland. But this is very difficult as we need a partner in China that handles all this for us. It is something the chinese government has introduced recently, it affects all apps and we are afraid a lot of apps will be missing in the store real soon.

We do our best to offer Aerofly FS in China as well, but it is very difficult, especially due to the big language barrier.

Have a look here for example: https://www.appinchina.co/blog/update-ap…pp-store-china/

• But this is very difficult as we need a partner in China that handles all this for us. It is something the chinese government has introduced recently, it affects all apps and we are afraid a lot of apps will be missing in the store real soon.

This is sickness. The government is collaborating with those big companies such as Tencent and Netease. On the one hand they do what they called “Entertainment product import regulation” to control what its citizens can see and read. One the other hand they use this to bring trouble to foreign developers to force them to cooperate with those domestic companies and share profits. The Chinese AppStore is literally a junkyard now and is occupied by those agent products, harming consumers and developers, benefiting the government and big companies.

But what’s really unexpected is they are even extending their claws to flight simulators. I mean, what can a flight simulator does harm to the governmental propaganda? The Microsoft flight simulator is banned in China because they use bing map??? What the f**k??? Anyway, I’m sorry this complexed political factor brings trouble to your business. Tens of thousands of Chinese players would really love to see FS2021 on Chinese AppStore and I wish you good luck. BUT DO NOT SUCCUMB TO THOSE AGENT COMPANIES!!! As Aerofly is the last few clean water in the dirty AppStore mainstream.

• This is sickness. The government is collaborating with those big companies such as Tencent and Netease. On the one hand they do what they called “Entertainment product import regulation” to control what its citizens can see and read. One the other hand they use this to bring trouble to foreign developers to force them to cooperate with those domestic companies and share profits. The Chinese AppStore is literally a junkyard now and is occupied by those agent products, harming consumers and developers, benefiting the government and big companies.

But what’s really unexpected is they are even extending their claws to flight simulators. I mean, what can a flight simulator does harm to the governmental propaganda? The Microsoft flight simulator is banned in China because they use bing map??? What the f**k??? Anyway, I’m sorry this complexed political factor brings trouble to your business. Tens of thousands of Chinese players would really love to see FS2021 on Chinese AppStore and I wish you good luck. BUT DO NOT SUCCUMB TO THOSE AGENT COMPANIES!!! As Aerofly is the last few clean water in the dirty AppStore mainstream.

Excellent comment ... I hope ipacs will not give in to the whims of the Chinese government ... But ipacs could make a profit if it agrees to cooperate with China ... It would make a lot of profit even though China has some of the profits left ... China users are thousands and I hope the ipacs team sells thousands of the new version of aerofly 2021 .. They deserve to earn a lot of money .. They are professionals and they have a beautiful and wonderful simulator