• I think IPACS should make tutorials for those who are behind in the advanced procedures of flight (cold and dark, ILS approaches etc). I myself know what im doing but I think it will benefit those who dont. Who knows? Maybe one of us who do know SOPs and all of the other stuff may learn something new from it.There are many tutorials out there such as: Crosswind landings, ILS approaches, IFR flight, climb to cruise/cruise to landing procedures and many others. I really think this should be taken into consideration.

• Kaj Aviation December 17, 2020 at 3:17 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Tutorials?” to “IPACS tutorials”.
  • I think IPACS should make tutorials for those who are behind in the advanced procedures of flight (cold and dark, ILS approaches etc). I myself know what im doing but I think it will benefit those who dont. Who knows? Maybe one of us who do know SOPs and all of the other stuff may learn something new from it.There are many tutorials out there such as: Crosswind landings, ILS approaches, IFR flight, climb to cruise/cruise to landing procedures and many others. I really think this should be taken into consideration.

For those who actually read the tutorials on the wiki it is sufficient in relation to the (normal) procedures ILS, Takeoff, Climb, Cruise and Landing, a friend of mine started at zero in the simulator and after reading the tutorials he managed to perform all the normal procedures correctly.

Regards,

Lucas

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .

• The tutorials and other resources are a good asset, however it would be very helpful if there was also more info about what features and functions are or are not available in the mobile version. Especially some of the more detailed situations like cold and dark starts where you are interacting with multiple systems on the aircraft. Some of the steps don’t carry over to the mobile version, or just aren’t present.

• I 'learnt' how to fly the a320 and other aircrafts for sim purposes, from all the tutorials on YouTube no matter what simulator was used. There are plenty to get you knowledgeable enough, and all you have to do is fly as you watch them and figure out the few things that this amazing mobile sim hasn't implemented yet.