• Hey Cristiano!

I'd die for:

• "blang" sound at touchdown
    • "bling cling..." vibrating sound when rolling

Something like:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

Edited once, last by FrankLFRS (December 21, 2020 at 7:58 AM).

• Hey Christiano!

I'd die for:

• "blang" sound at touchdown
    • "bling cling..." vibrating sound when rolling

Something like:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Would be amazing, and a better engines starting sound too...

• If you like this .. you will love a shaker :

https://rc-sim.de/index.php?thre…culus/&pageNo=2

mfg, Jens ... Flight-Sim.org

Mein Home-Cockpit ... My Simulator Hardware

MSI PRO Z690-P DDR4 --- SI INTEL Core i7-13700F 2.1GHz LGA1700 Tray --- Palit RTX4070 JetStream 12GB DDR6 --- 16GB DDR4 PC4400 --- SSD Patriot 1TB M.2 Viper VP4300 --- Pimax Crystal

Alles fliegt irgendwie,
    fragt sich nur wielange

• Make a backup of the a320.TMD just in case. Master Obi Jan may not approve and may correct what I say but this is my understanding.

The nose sounds are controlled in this TMD file, towards the very end of the TMD line 56727

Here you can see the nose volume, it has 2 components, input0 gets multiplied by input1

<[soundmultiply][GroundRollVolumeNose][]

<[string8][Input0][GroundRollFactorNose.Output]>

<[string8][Input1][GroundRollFactorNose1.Output]>

>

you could try to adjust the GroundRollFactorNose, this entry is above the one above, line 56691

<[soundmapping][GroundRollFactorNose][]

<[string8][Input][GroundRollLoadNose.Output]>

<[tmvector2d][Map][ (0.0 0.1) (1000.0 1.0) ]>

>

I would guess this is the load factor on the wheel mapped to the GroundRollFactorNose.Output, so maybe raising it above 1.0 may help. Same for the 2 mains

Adjusting GroundRollFactorNose1 is speed to output, as it's the wheel I suspect radian/sec though it could be aircraft speed in m/sec . The 5 entries for GroundRollFactorNose1 are similar to a U shaped graph.

Any updates to FS2 will overwrite what you have changed, Steam may also do this during it's checks too.

Steve

• A better video with my bling blang gling gling sound at touchdown and when rolling

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC