Merry Christmas and a happy new year - And here comes my "little" surprise... :)

• First in german, then in english: :)

Ich wollte eigentlich noch etwas warten - ich habe es aber jetzt selber nicht mehr ausgehalten vor Spannung: ^^

Ja - das Wunder ist wahr geworden.

Ich habe es getan.

Die unfertige Landschaft ( Grenze ) zwischen der Schweiz, "Bella Italia", Österreich ( inklusive Insbruck ) und auch schon etwas Deutschland ist hiermit Geschichte. :)

Ich habe Österreich gemacht und in mühevoller Kleinstarbeit nahtlos und fehlerfrei die Szenerien untereinander verschmolzen. Ihr könnt jetzt also unbeschwert von München nach Wien, von Wien nach Zürich und von da nach Italien oder kreuz und quer durch die kompletten Alpen fliegen.

Ich verbringe die Feiertage im Moment zusammen mit meiner Familie.

Mehr folgt in Kürze. :)

And here my friend, the Google-Translator:

I actually wanted to wait a little longer - but now I couldn't take it anymore because of the tension. ^^

Yes - the miracle has come true.

I did it.

The unfinished landscape (border) between Switzerland, "Bella Italia", Austria (including Innsbruck) and some of Germany is history. :)

I made Austria and in painstaking small-scale work seamlessly and flawlessly merged the scenarios with one another. You can now fly carefree from Munich to Vienna, from Vienna to Zurich and from there to Italy or all over the Alps.

I'm spending the holidays with my family right now.

More will follow shortly. :)

Hope, you will like it. :)

• Hi Marco! For a surprise, this is the most beautiful surprise :love:

Thank you very much:thumbup: and have a happy Christmas and New Year's Eve with your family!:)

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• Hallo Schnuffelduffel!

Ganz tolle Leistung, die Sie da wieder vollbracht haben.

Vielen Dank, dass ist ein schönes Weihnachtsgeschenk in einer so miesen Zeit in der man sich schon nicht mehr frei bewegen darf.

Ich wünsche Ihnen und Ihrer Familie ein schönes Weihnachtsfest und vor allen Dingen ein gesundes Jahr 2021. :)

Viele Gr0sse

wofi

• Great stuff! Looking forward to it. I considered buying the Austria mesh from Sim-Market due to xmas prices, but I recon that's not necessary? Elevation is included in your great work?

And would I still benefit from buying Innsbruck airport?

• Hello 'Schnuffelduffel' : Fine 'End of the Year Days' to you and your family&friends.

Looking forward to a pandemic-free new year and many happy flights in 2021 over gorgeous sceneries,

many of them thanks to your effort to please us as enthousiast virtual pilot and with your fantastic news

for extension soon of the alps-border regio's. :)

PC-Specs: i7-3930K - 32GB RAM - GTX1070ti 8GB - 2TB SSD + 1TB SSD + 2x3TB HDD

Laptop Specs: i7-9750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 max-Q 8GB - 2x 1TB NVMe SSD + 2TB SSD

• Great stuff! Looking forward to it. I considered buying the Austria mesh from Sim-Market due to xmas prices, but I recon that's not necessary? Elevation is included in your great work?

And would I still benefit from buying Innsbruck airport?

Hi and sorry for my late answere: I use only the IPACS-Elevationmesh. This mesh is looking very good. I dont know other meshes for Austria. And yes: The ORBX-Insbruck scenery is a "must have". Only the Satellite-images will come complete new from me for this area in 1m/pixel.